Knockout Gauntlet, Who Will Win?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
I know she's not in the match but I can see Karen Angle winning. It will go like this...

Ms Brooks takes a knock in the Kaz/Roode match

Cornette decides to put Karen Angle in the match (In place of Brooks) despite the fact she doesn't want to

She kinda does a Hornswoggle and enters somewhere around 3rd and leaves the ring through the middle rope

Gail Kim eventually wins but then Karen Angle comes back in and throws Gail over the top rope and wins

Thoughts?

Marvel26

Reaction score
I actually quite like that idea but then you have to think, how would they get it off her...she can't wrestle...and it's pointless doing the steph mcmahon angle with her as it is a waste of a title

imported_Ant

Reaction score
I can see Roxxi Leaveuz winning as its always better to put a new championship on a heel.

Switchy

Reaction score
I actually quite like that idea but then you have to think, how would they get it off her...she can't wrestle...and it's pointless doing the steph mcmahon angle with her as it is a waste of a title

Just have her lose the title by DQ. Remember the title can change hands by DQ.

I can see Roxxi Leaveuz winning as its always better to put a new championship on a heel.

Roxy is probably the last heel I'd put it on. She has no storyline with anybody except Christy Hemme. I'd put it on Jackie Moore becasue she kinda has unsettled business with Gail Kim. I wouldn't have Ms Brooks win becuase with Roode saying she better win it could build up the Kaz/Roode angle even more if Kaz sticks up for her when Roode shouts out her after the match...

Judge Dredd

Reaction score
The title will probably go to someone who has been with TNA for a while e.g Gail Kim, Miss Jackie, Brooks. I can only see people (TNA wrestlers) getting pissed if a newcomer wins the title.