Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Anyone below me on the posting list is eligibile to be repped out any point today, without further warning

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I don’t know if Tweet flipping town looks good or bad for me, but at least we can move on to something else.

As promised I’m Haza’s mason partner, Kreia.

I’m also a mentor to him meaning he’s supposed to get a new role each day we’re both alive because I teach her. So hopefully he has that and can vouch for that.

We’re not character confirmed, but it mentions her in my pm and then my role gives him a power every day.

If Odo made Haza a scumboi, that’s some tricky biz.

I’ve barely spoken to Haza this game in the qt as he seems not really into this game and the few messages I did leave outside asking his thoughts on Jeff and Tweet and him mentioning the case on him was me simply saying I thought it might not look good for me because Doddsy was saying he’d want to lynch my character and I also told him he did a good with how he claimed because he got the myslynch (presumably) off him and you should be able to see me on day consistently asking what the case on Haza was and also notice me replying every time Haza mentioned his partner.

His reaction to me being glad he wasn’t lynched is weird because it implies he’s claiming a fake and I knew that up front so I’m honestly not sure what to say there.

That said, my role is to keep him alive to get a new ability so hopefully he’s got one today and it helps us.

I’m going back to bed for a couple more hours, but ill be back soon. Just happen to see Odo post day. Chow.

Which I also just now realize looks bad for me with scum killing CP and janitoring him, but hopefully no one thinks I’d make it that obvious it was me if I was scum.

TKOK

You people talk about being a student of the game, I am the fucking game.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
that coulda gone better.
Zooey-Deschanel-Puts-On-a-Sad-Frown-In-New-Girl-Reaction-Gif.gif

Alco

Reaction score
I don’t know if Tweet flipping town looks good or bad for me, but at least we can move on to something else.

I’m also a mentor to him meaning he’s supposed to get a new role each day we’re both alive because I teach her. So hopefully he has that and can vouch for that.

We’re not character confirmed, but it mentions her in my pm and then my role gives him a power every day.

I’ve barely spoken to Haza this game in the qt as he seems not really into this game and the few messages I did leave outside asking his thoughts on Jeff and Tweet and him mentioning the case on him was me simply saying I thought it might not look good for me because Doddsy was saying he’d want to lynch my character and I also told him he did a good with how he claimed because he got the myslynch (presumably) off him and you should be able to see me on day consistently asking what the case on Haza was and also notice me replying every time Haza mentioned his partner.

His reaction to me being glad he wasn’t lynched is weird because it implies he’s claiming a fake and I knew that up front so I’m honestly not sure what to say there.

That said, my role is to keep him alive to get a new ability so hopefully he’s got one today and it helps us.

I’m going back to bed for a couple more hours, but ill be back soon. Just happen to see Odo post day. Chow.

Which I also just now realize looks bad for me with scum killing CP and janitoring him, but hopefully no one thinks I’d make it that obvious it was me if I was scum.
Man that's two developing/developer roles already. Not sure what to think of it, tbh.

@Raidokken do you back up the content that Smark mentions here?

Alco

Reaction score
not liking poysers responses to tchalla here, might vote with tweet tbh
Could CP's death be Poyser's doing once more? :worried

Literally what happened last time I was scum with him :heston

TKOK

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Man that's two developing/developer roles already. Not sure what to think of it, tbh.

@Raidokken do you back up the content that Smark mentions here?
Who is the other person with the developer role?

Chloe B

Reaction score

What are your reads bro?

T’Challa

Reaction score
I’m going to guess that Tweet got vig. Smark and Haze are partners Haze was suspecting Smark so I feel there is scum amongst one of them at least still.

CP had a good write up on me I like.

Scum reads Poyser Smark or Haza.

Willing to give Big Man a Town read not sure on anyone else right now.

T’Challa

Reaction score
Oh and all claims are obviously suspect now from this point.

Last edited:

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K

I did gain a role today but I didn't know that would be the case lol. The role is pretty(very) powerful and I'd probably not use it at this stage

T’Challa

Reaction score
Ok I was reading Smark and Haza as scum and I actually was thinking Smark was Haza partner I probably should have just said it. Anyway with Smark now confirm he is Haza partner and Haze suspecting him as scum day 1 even though he is his partner I believe that’s the direction we should be focusing on today.

Also looking into Tweet wagon on Day 1 again.

T’Challa

Reaction score
I’m thinking would Poyser be so obvious with making a kill on CP I’m not sure but it been awhile but them two are good players been on both of their scum teams in the past I know one would want to try and take out the other fast but I’m not sure which one, it could be both.

Poyser is my other suspect though Smark and Poyser. Haza I think less likely to be scum if the mason pair is an odd couple.

T’Challa

Reaction score
I did gain a role today but I didn't know that would be the case lol. The role is pretty(very) powerful and I'd probably not use it at this stage
Question what character did you claim?

TKOK

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
:francis letting scum know you got a good role.

Status
Not open for further replies.