Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
also @Raidokken , i think your town, shake that shit off and lfg next phase plis

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'm saying Poyser was one of the drivers of the Brutus wagon when it first emerged so clearly he was wrong about that.

I'm also reasonably certain that he's wrong on T'Challa so Ima preemptively call it 0/3 :cozy

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
And I don't really think Barry is scum anymore, yes his voting pattern sucks but his case on Brutus didn't seem fabricated and him now also hounding me over why I changed my mind isn't something I see him do to a player that he knows is gonna flip town very very soon.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
A wagon building too quickly and without any pushback generally feels like a bad sign. Unless there’s info on a scumboi, I don’t see why their entire team would bus them quickly off one person’s case. Just seems odd.

It stalling out shows there were people seemingly against joining it and maybe they just didn’t want to publicly defend him. I will say that Doddsy vote was interesting without more context, but hard to say.
Statement: I was publicly defending Tweet I don't think there's a super lack of tracking between my actions.

Town leans atm:
Poy, Big Man, Haza, Chimp (sigh) in no particular order

Doddsy looking alright too with that pr and I liked that he voted tweet for the benefit of town when a lot of times he poofs away. obviously if tweet flips scum this would be even better
Outraged: @Poyser Jeff just called me a "poof"

TKOK

You people talk about being a student of the game, I am the fucking game.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Brutus's reaction to the duel felt pretty town and I was never sus on him in the first place, why would I want to kill him over someone with a history of not playing or doing totally erratic shit when they do play like blind duel someone d1?
Nice of you to realize so late that smarks play is way off

We're not wasting another phase doing what Poyser wants to do, his aggression levels are off the charts and clouding his judgement. Like Tchalla is clearly town and he just keeps acting like every tchalla post is the most suspicious thing ever lmao. Get a grip homie
How is he clearly town? Is there something I missed in the 80 some pages I was absent for?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
How is he clearly town? Is there something I missed in the 80 some pages I was absent for?
Tchalla isn't clearly town to me. There is data on him not playing straight up on WS as scum so his involvement is encouraging but by no means "clearly town."

Also brutus' reaction was pretty eh lol. Not sure I agree with CP thinking it felt towny unless he straight up wanted Brutus to concede lol

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I literally can't remember T'Challa ever making reads that go against the grain and making quick/reasonable defenses when pressed as scum. This game he went against the grain to town read Tweet and had a few posts engaging with Tweet so it wasn't like he just threw it out there and went away. He voted Haza because of Big Man's case, and to be fair I've liked Big Man's posts too so the fact that that case resonated with T'Challa just seemed genuine and like he's really thinking about the game. He clearly thought I was making good points on Smark as well since he voted there. Poyser pressed T'Challa about being willing to vote anyone but Tweet and T'Challa made a very factual and responsive defense against that ridiculous claim. Pretty sure scum T'Challa just ducks the thread if Poyser is coming at him, but because T'Challa is actually playing genuinely and putting his real thoughts out there it's easy for him to just connect the dots for Poyser like that. What baffles me is why Poyser doesn't seem willing to accept his totally reasonable answers and keeps trying to make it out like he's being suspicious. Idk why people are making out like I'm pulling T'Challa being town out of my ass, is anyone actually reading his posts?? I would be absolutely shocked if T'Challa was mafia.

Reactions: Tweet

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Also brutus' reaction was pretty eh lol. Not sure I agree with CP thinking it felt towny unless he straight up wanted Brutus to concede lol
Huh? His reaction was to town read Chimp and rage at Poyser for chatting shit about his play lmao

CraigPelton

Reaction score
The second point is relevant because he already seemed to concede that he was gonna lose the duel so why bother arguing with people who were sussing him. I know people are gonna try to take everything out of context as usual

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
A non-slimy post out of CP :WOW

No seriously I don't think he's scum anymore.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I answered you btw, hope you give me a reason to think you're town soon!

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Shame about Brutus. The lack of a tweet lynch is concerning. Not just because it didn’t happen, but the fact there was a bunch of rhetoric around mid day of “we have time left, let’s not rush this thing”. I’m curious to see if there were folks who made a statement of that ilk and then weren’t on his wagon/on a wagon at all.
Did you ever look into this?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Yeah Smark is a lynch I'd be fine with, it seems almost nobody is reading him town which isn't a great sign with him.

Also Jeffs reaction earlier screams non-town to me :cozy
I am. Unless you count me as "nobody". :francis
His play around your wagon for the most part, his over-cautiousness is something of a big town tell of mine and I don't believe he would do so if you were both scum together.

So there you go. Feel free to disagree with it, but it's not inconsistent with a previous post of mine on Smark.
So Barry your town read on Smark is dependent on Tweet being scum?

Status
Not open for further replies.