Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Because a bunch of people were reconsidering after reading my more recent posts but you kept tooting the same horn and kept categorically sweeping everything I said aside, all the while making that post where you seemed to leave yourself a backdoor open for my eventual town flip, you know which one I'm talking about.
Ye well I think your most recent posts have been just as crap as your early posts :draper2
Yes, I know which post you're talking about and I don't see how Im leaving the back door open for a town flip whatsoever :reigns3

Plz explain that thought process to me

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'm off to sleep, in case I get lynched, top scum reads are Ace, Smark, PHEN0M, Jeff in that order. Jeff would be higher but Ima go back to that well and say he might be the indy :cozy

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I'm off to sleep, in case I get lynched, top scum reads are Ace, Smark, PHEN0M, Jeff in that order. Jeff would be higher but Ima go back to that well and say he might be the indy :cozy
But aren't you going to bed with your vote on me or did I miss a change lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Odo can we get an updated vote count/how long is left plz

Ace

Reaction score
So I'm your top scum read? When did that happen?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Ye well I think your most recent posts have been just as crap as your early posts :draper2
Yes, I know which post you're talking about and I don't see how Im leaving the back door open for a town flip whatsoever :reigns3

Plz explain that thought process to me
As I've said a couple times, you pointed out logical inconsistencies that were definitely there and you're trying to sell me as caught scum, but then all of a sudden you talk about "if you're town here then soandso", which to me reads as preemptively making all of this out to be my fault once I flip town. It's a way to keep the responsibility for the mislynch away from you. Don't get me wrong, the stuff I got wagoned for sucked ass and I completely understand why people would wagon me over it, but you haven't entertained a world where I might be town even once, except for this one occasion where you also used it as a weapon against me, so excuse a guy for finding it shady.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
So I'm your top scum read? When did that happen?
I think you're just taking the easy road by wanting to lynch me all day, it appears you haven't considered anything I said and are content just filing it under "flailing" to be done with it.

Ace

Reaction score
I think you're just taking the easy road by wanting to lynch me all day, it appears you haven't considered anything I said and are content just filing it under "flailing" to be done with it.
I mean I've been nowhere near the most fervent in terms of sussing you and I wasn't even voting you until like 2 seconds ago :swaggyp
The whole 'flailing' thing was complemented by me saying your decision to suss those on the Brutus wagon didn't seem particularly common as a scum play and so I was uncertain regarding you.
I do think you're our best lynch target at this point and that there is a decent chance you're scum but your implications regarding how I've gone about reading you are just plain incorrect.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
As I've said a couple times, you pointed out logical inconsistencies that were definitely there and you're trying to sell me as caught scum, but then all of a sudden you talk about "if you're town here then soandso", which to me reads as preemptively making all of this out to be my fault once I flip town. It's a way to keep the responsibility for the mislynch away from you. Don't get me wrong, the stuff I got wagoned for sucked ass and I completely understand why people would wagon me over it, but you haven't entertained a world where I might be town even once, except for this one occasion where you also used it as a weapon against me, so excuse a guy for finding it shady.
But there is nothing about that post that I could bring back up, there's no universe here where I could blame any mislynch on anybody other than myself or shirk any responsibility which is why it's so stupid. I wasn't even implying I think you might be town Im just saying if you're town then not telling somebody your meta read on them because you're worried about them adapting is some pussy ass shit and I've said that before lmao. Obv if you're scum (like I think) then it was just shit play regardless

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Ace if you think I'm scum and flailing, why not just discard my thoughts as deranged death throes? If I flip scum you oughta be in good shape after I just named you as my top suspect out of the blue right?

Status
Not open for further replies.