Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
claims do nothing but muddle people into stupid shit. if i think you're scum then i dont see why your claim will clear you one way or another.

We're not blind lynching anyone.

Just use investigate roles on people that can't be read and are likely to make end game.

And we are playing mafia are we not sky? If the op tells me we're not I'll consider reading it.
im not lynching jeff blind.
that's not surprising.

this is why we don't blind lynch because acquiring 12 votes on someone that isn't around and can't defend themeslves doesn't usually result in a scum lynch, does it?

i'm not going for haza next day phase either.
sky step up. direct me confrontly.

said jeff was town
said not to blind lynch when you suggested it earlier
still didnt want to lynch after i came back(no i wasnt aware of the vote count)

there's no hindsight there, blind lynching on day 1 is going to lead to a town flip more often than not because scum will always just try to avoid lynching their own inactive teammate.

Ok but these all indicate that as town you have reservations about blind lynching so I dont buy it.

• Wow
Reactions: Big Man

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Those were from Romance where you were VT ftr

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Doesn't blind lynch in that context mean lynch someone who hasn't been around to defend themselves rather than lynching someone who hasn't claimed or when not knowing their claim?

Showtime

Reaction score
Ok but these all indicate that as town you have reservations about blind lynching so I dont buy it.

this post is better, but no.

the issue with this section is literacy.

the context to all of those posts is "don't lynch someone that isn't around and can't be read", i.e. blind lynching.

• Haha
Reactions: NotBrutus

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Now with that out of the way
Question Smark what do you make of the Haza’s case?

Didn’t particularly see that there was a case there that’s why I was asking him to expand on those meta reads as well as showtimes I feel pretty good about haz myself personally. And after his claim I think it checks out.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Doesn't blind lynch in that context mean lynch someone who hasn't been around to defend themselves rather than lynching someone who hasn't claimed or when not knowing their claim?
Yes but I remember him specifically caring about claims in the past as town whereas here he doesn't seem to so the question is why? He didn't have me as scum on his reads list and wanted to lynch me. If he had me as scum it would be different. He also hasn't gone beyond saying I was a tryhard which I'd like him to elaborate on

T’Challa

Reaction score
Didn’t particularly see that there was a case there that’s why I was asking him to expand on those meta reads as well as showtimes I feel pretty good about haz myself personally. And after his claim I think it checks out.
I voted for him because I thought Big Man made a little decent case I’m not too sure anymore though.
Unvote

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Screenshot_20210310-194716_Chrome.jpg

This checks out actually with not caring about my claim

I still kinda don't like it as towny behavior but at least there is data to support it as a town action for him

Showtime

Reaction score
Yes but I remember him specifically caring about claims in the past as town whereas here he doesn't seem to so the question is why? He didn't have me as scum on his reads list and wanted to lynch me. If he had me as scum it would be different. He also hasn't gone beyond saying I was a tryhard which I'd like him to elaborate on

i avoid doing scum reads on my town read lists because i do them for town reads more than for scum reads. i have no real attachment to scum reads and they should web and flow.

i essentially cosigned what big man was saying. when i said you were trying too hard early in the game what you were doing seemed forced to seem useful and proactive and it came off unnatural in order to come off with a certain appearance. i.e. everyone was fucking around and you came in super srs.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
i avoid doing scum reads on my town read lists because i do them for town reads more than for scum reads. i have no real attachment to scum reads and they should web and flow.

i essentially cosigned what big man was saying. when i said you were trying too hard early in the game what you were doing seemed forced to seem useful and proactive and it came off unnatural in order to come off with a certain appearance. i.e. everyone was fucking around and you came in super srs.
Alright well that makes more sense then but breh

I've been town for 80% of the last however many games and dont think I've engaged in fluff phase once so I think this read is FOS

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I remember the World Cup game he was a traitor amongst Town and I was on the scum team he went wild in that game plenty of times and got himself sus early. That’s at least one scum game I can remember of the top of my head.
Lol how did he go wild exactly?

Big Man

Reaction score
I don't really want to lynch tweet anymore.

Vote Haza

Big Man

Reaction score
I mean he voted him because he didn't believe magic would want to lynch him without a claim and he's shown himself that he has history of not caring about claims as town. the point about not including him as a scum read and the lack of progression was also explained but now he's gone back to the original point magic made about him being tryhard and saying he doesn't believe it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.