Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Hope your role is worth making this a lame duck phase jeffrey

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
i think it is yeah

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Tchalla surely town right

Reactions: Big Man

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Tchalla surely town right

I liked his intro and his questioning around tweet n co made sense to me. not a guy ive played with a lot, but ive liked what hes done thusfar, yes.

Kajuh

Reaction score
Thoughts on Tweet? Haza?
Still not too sure. Poyser made some really good points against Tweet but Tweet saying he just misunderstood seemed genuine to me. I'm gonna have to go back and read Haza's post but for the most part I remember him saying a few things that didn't make sense to me.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also Blaine's entrance was pretty terrible. Move him into my yellows.
Not that I disagree per se, but when he was scum last game he tried to make it seem like he had more of a handle of what was going on with the commenting on jeff's role and indy spec etc. Here he just kinda seems lost lol

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I don't know, but gun to my head probably not. His logic right now feels off, but he's also playing really offense which doesn't feel like scum Tweet, but I've also not played many with him when he's scum I don't think.
your words don't seem to align with your conclusions re tweet it's a little concerning smark ol boy

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Vote Jeff

To help my friend. :garrett

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I love the activity from Alco as he seems genuinely invested in the game atm. That's a characteristic I associate closely with his gown game so he can be town to me. He's been going out of his way to read people.

Smark being a cautious and questioning gus makes me feel pretty good about him all things considered even if others don't agree necessarily.

Haza's Mason claim does nothing for me though. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt but I can't remember a time when Odo would character confirm Masons to one another. :hmm: Unless someone can gimme proof that I'm wrong. :kawhi
He said they weren't character confirmed

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
He said they weren't character confirmed

iirc, he said the othes name was in his role pm but that doesnt mean they are character confirmed at all. i believe haza said smth like " it looks legit" but also was careful to say they were NOT confirmed. right?

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Why is everyone so willing to vote Jeff so he could get his ability?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
iirc, he said the othes name was in his role pm but that doesnt mean they are character confirmed at all. i believe haza said smth like " it looks legit" but also was careful to say they were NOT confirmed. right?
Yeah Im assuming flavour talks about who you'd expect his mason partner to be, but doesn't confirm the person he's speaking to is actually that character. Pretty standard stuff lol

Status
Not open for further replies.