Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I dont really think about if something is gonna make me look town or not when im town, which is why i find it a bit concerning that you seemed to suggest you were
You're implying I was :reigns3

I just told you I was reacting to the thread as it happened which you should be able to see. If I looked towny it's because I'm town and if you think it's fake then great lynch me I don't really wanna play anymore anyway

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think its just OMGUS tbh mate, It's part of a townies job to look towny. If I'm doing that and being tunneled for it it makes me worry about your intentions. I think you're town though realistically as I associate you being more annoying and tunelly as your town game

Anyway if you want me to claim I will but cba really anymore so have fun

i dont think this is true? I specifically remember scum poyser tunneling me TWICE and being an annoying dickwad in three kingdoms

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You're implying I was :reigns3

I just told you I was reacting to the thread as it happened which you should be able to see. If I looked towny it's because I'm town and if you think it's fake then great lynch me I don't really wanna play anymore anyway
:pogba why are you being so emo idgi

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
whats the vote count at?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
i dont think this is true? I specifically remember scum poyser tunneling me TWICE and being an annoying dickwad in three kingdoms
Fair I'm just thinking of ombs game where he made me wanna rep out and he was town lol same vibes it's wtv. Just wanna avoid getting pissed off again so gonna step away away a bit.

I'm a mason

Big Man

Reaction score
I dont really follow what you're saying here to be honest. Are you saying his reasoning for wanting votes could only be as town because I don't really agree with that?
what I’m saying is you recognised that Jeff was only clearly asking for votes once cp and poyser voted (he hinted at it earlier but you didn’t notice it at the time). this would explain him acting the way he is if he’s scum, he doesn’t actually want votes but he’s acting like he is. however, your first instinct when it happened was to be worried about why he wanted votes. you had no explanation for why he could possibly want votes as any alignment so it doesn’t really make sense to me for that to be your first instinct unless you already knew he’s not scum.

Kajuh

Reaction score
Sorry I'm late :cozy
:reigns3 Town aren't going to be punished for voting mafia thats dumb

Double :reigns3 Because I've already explain your scum motivation multiple times, IE virtue signalling IE hey guys look at me im so townie
He did this a few times as scum last game too

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
what I’m saying is you recognised that Jeff was only clearly asking for votes once cp and poyser voted (he hinted at it earlier but you didn’t notice it at the time). this would explain him acting the way he is if he’s scum, he doesn’t actually want votes but he’s acting like he is. however, your first instinct when it happened was to be worried about why he wanted votes. you had no explanation for why he could possibly want votes as any alignment so it doesn’t really make sense to me for that to be your first instinct unless you already knew he’s not scum.
Why couldn't that be my first instinct without knowing his alignment?

Scum don't want to be voted.

Town don't want to be voted.

The game is about avoiding being voted.

Sure that could be rendered invalid by his role but I dont know why instinctively putting a guard up to that sort of behavior would make me scum and I definitely don't know how it would make me know he was town?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
may as well claim your character too, please

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Sorry yeah Meetra Surik is my character

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Guessing you guys aren't character confirmed?

Big Man

Reaction score
Why couldn't that be my first instinct without knowing his alignment?

Scum don't want to be voted.

Town don't want to be voted.

The game is about avoiding being voted.

Sure that could be rendered invalid by his role but I dont know why instinctively putting a guard up to that sort of behavior would make me scum and I definitely don't know how it would make me know he was town?
I just said because of the 3rd post you made about it. it would explain how he didn’t want to actually be voted but was acting like he did once pressure was applied and would make sense for him to do as scum. the fact you recognised this but initially wanted to express caution without having an explanation for why he would want to be voted is what made me sus.

Status
Not open for further replies.