Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showtime

Reaction score
the inherent issue, and considering how many times town has lost to this, is not to trust a vig when no shot has been proven.

this is not what we should ever lose to. he has no proven shot. he claims to have killed lethal last night phase and his kill was not in addition to the other non-town kills in the game(as in we dont know where scum shot and it's unlikely they would have shot either of the two that died because there was much better targets lol). we know they didn't shoot jeff because i watched him so the bg didnt save a life.

Chloe B

Reaction score
the inherent issue, and considering how many times town has lost to this, is not to trust a vig when no shot has been proven.

this is not what we should ever lose to. he has no proven shot. he claims to have killed lethal last night phase and his kill was not in addition to the other non-town kills in the game(as in we dont know where scum shot and it's unlikely they would have shot either of the two that died because there was much better targets lol). we know they didn't shoot jeff because i watched him so the bg didnt save a life.

i'm backing this too btw

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I think I wanna lynch at least Blaine before looking elsewhere tho.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Pfft aight.

I love the theory that I'd Janitor CP, who happens to be Vig, and then blindly claim the Tweet kill. Good stuff, Magic.

And I'd love to shoot tonight, but I don't have another shot.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I think we have the numbers to try Blaine at the very least off the poe.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
One thing that would speak towards Barry being the janitor is that the janitored role hasnt been claimed yet. Brutus claimed Motion Detector but the mechanics were made up and Jeff has a Motion Detect shot of his own so there should be no way that that was CPs role.

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score

He claims to have shot Tweet night 1 and unless CP happened to the be the janitored vig and shot Tweet(unlikely considering his posts), he's shot is proven here.

Showtime

Reaction score
i dont think it's tweet or chimp for sure.

i dont know anything about blaine to know if it's him or not.

we do know the janitor/rolecop are left on the scum team, which could potentially fit with alert townie i guess?

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
One thing that would speak towards Barry being the janitor is that the janitored role hasnt been claimed yet. Brutus claimed Motion Detector but the mechanics were made up and Jeff has a Motion Detect shot of his own so there should be no way that that was CPs role.
We don't know what the janitored role is. Maybe it was a vt and could've already been claimed. Maybe it just happened to be an unclaimable role.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Btw isnt it funny that the two guys I had as 55/45 to be scum in my reads list during my first life were exactly the two indies :jade

• Haha
Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Showtime

Reaction score
in fact I will claim. I am Mira x-shot commuter. I'll say I commuted on night 1 as scum probably already know that, I think they probably tried to drive myself and tweet which is why alco felt he needed to say he visited me but obviously that failed.

did you commute last night phase

Chloe B

Reaction score
Pfft aight.

I love the theory that I'd Janitor CP, who happens to be Vig, and then blindly claim the Tweet kill. Good stuff, Magic.

And I'd love to shoot tonight, but I don't have another shot.

well you're smart at the very least if CP was the vig as there's the explanation of why there's only going to be one kill tonight

Showtime

Reaction score
He claims to have shot Tweet night 1 and unless CP happened to the be the janitored vig and shot Tweet(unlikely considering his posts), he's shot is proven here.

the shot is not proven until the kill can be seen in addition to the non-town kills.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
The sk is dead and the vig is supposedly out of shots, so there should only be a single kill. It is convenient timing, though.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
3-shot Vig sounds about right tho so I wouldn't call it unusual for him to be out of shots now.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes
Status
Not open for further replies.