Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
My point is that you saying "VTs gonna be POEs" without any regard to the actual play strikes me as the tokenest of token statements to make in a pre-death reads list so I just think it's fake thoughts.

Will wait for Magic to speak and unless he changes the picture somehow we lynch Haza.

regarding VTs gonna be poe. is that even 100% true with the god father flipping and the janitor still at large?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Also I don't think there's even that much reason to read you town on play Haza. Let's face it, the only reason you haven't been lynched yet is your little "I'm outta here" drama a couple phases back, if it weren't for that we'd likely have lynched you by now.
I mean I get that, but it was also real and I won't be playing any more after this game so i'm not really sorry for it

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also I don't think there's even that much reason to read you town on play Haza. Let's face it, the only reason you haven't been lynched yet is your little "I'm outta here" drama a couple phases back, if it weren't for that we'd likely have lynched you by now.
And you know, you've shown plenty of activity since then so I had it in the back of my mind that that defense mighta just been fake.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Off Topic haza: I hope a break helps and you do come back, you will be missed.

on topic: I agree with the exo stuff. thats gonna just be annoying to deal with the closer we get to lylo

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Despite the way I'm talking to Haza right now, I'm asking myself one thing.

It looked very obvious that Jeff wanted Haza to answer his question because he used rhe Motion Detect on Haza, so if Haza had used a role at night even as non-town, why tell Jeff that he didn't do anything? Saying you used a role and having to come up with a fake would still be better than to be straight up caught in a lie wouldn't it?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
If you killed someone as a mason without a claimed role, you don’t want to fake something you can’t prove if you don’t 100% know what he’s gonna say. Seems like he’s banking on Magic having visited him.

He was also checked out on like day 1.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Despite the way I'm talking to Haza right now, I'm asking myself one thing.

It looked very obvious that Jeff wanted Haza to answer his question because he used rhe Motion Detect on Haza, so if Haza had used a role at night even as non-town, why tell Jeff that he didn't do anything? Saying you used a role and having to come up with a fake would still be better than to be straight up caught in a lie wouldn't it?

well the issue, like i said, is he nailed himself down earlier in the game with the protection spec, which I remembered. I think he knows I got him and hes banking on being visited because he already backed himself into a corner.

theres very few roles left available for him to claim. and hes also yet to tell us what his role is. why do you think that is?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Haza said he gained some role from your first life being alive on n1 though, why not just yolo claim that?

What do you mean he was checked out d1?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Haza said he gained some role from your first life being alive on n1 though, why not just yolo claim that?

because a bunch of other protection roles came out after that :heston

Theres like, maybe 2 other roles i thought of he could have claimed. one he would have hinted at and would have used to catch scum. the other one i could think of since he said powerful and protective, we mb the role that stops all night kills. but then why not use that last night or prior.

if you have other theories im all ears.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Didn’t you already mention it? His whole just lynch me please I don’t like playing if I have to explain myself etc.

He could have, but he already said no to the protection question so when it became more obvious what else to claim that he’d not be able to prove usage?

Haza also took forever to respond and had to be tagged back into the thread which looks like he tried to come up with a lie and just decided to say no because there was no guarantee what Jeff was gonna say.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
well the issue, like i said, is he nailed himself down earlier in the game with the protection spec, which I remembered. I think he knows I got him and hes banking on being visited because he already backed himself into a corner.

theres very few roles left available for him to claim. and hes also yet to tell us what his role is. why do you think that is?
Hmm yeah you got a point there and I understand what you're getting at. I just still think that I for one would rather claim something consistent with the investigation result that I know you received. There's no really great alternative either way.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Didn’t you already mention it? His whole just lynch me please I don’t like playing if I have to explain myself etc.

He could have, but he already said no to the protection question so when it became more obvious what else to claim that he’d not be able to prove usage?

Haza also took forever to respond and had to be tagged back into the thread which looks like he tried to come up with a lie and just decided to say no because there was no guarantee what Jeff was gonna say.
Oh "checked out" in that sense alright. I was thinking more along the lines of investigative roles lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Hmm yeah you got a point there and I understand what you're getting at. I just still think that I for one would rather claim something consistent with the investigation result that I know you received. There's no really great alternative either way.

yeah from my POV hes just been narrowed out of options so hes better off hoping somebody visited him or...dying. usually id say its ironic he chose the one guy who takes forever to show up. but magic hasnt claimed so its actually legit in this case lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
can we get a vote count @Odo

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I'd claim something too as i've said. Probably hider and just eat having to confirm someone, or like a martyr who can die in someones place, there are options and yes Jeff made it very obvious. I still have faith that the right outcome will prevail

Status
Not open for further replies.