Klide's Sig request

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Advertisement banner

Theme: QCW
Size: your BTB sig size
Color: Silvery, yellow, black, and blue
Text: QCW then Quality Championship Wrestling somewhere underneath smaller font of course
Font: Any. Just it look intense
People: Claudio Castagnoli and ("Demented" Danny) and (Kelly Brooks) Put those parenthesized names under the pics

Kelly Brooks - (can you crop out where she stops wearing clothes plz)

Demented Danny -

No rush at all

Theme: 911
Size: regualr sig size
Color: Black, Red, and green
Text: Instead of Jay Briscoe and Mark Briscoe Replace it with "Sheist Bub" and "Travesty". Instead of saying the Briscoes, say "911" On Matt Cappotelli's pic, put "Mr. 540" Aaron Ying with it
Font: Whatever looks good.
People: The Briscoes and Matt Cappoteli
Pics: Matt Cappoteli pics are hard to come by so use this: http://www.cal-mum.com/sports/mattcapp06.jpg

I couldn't find a psd for Claudio. Do these when the others you are working on are done.

straight_edge76

No reason not to lol imma send a request Klide's way when he finishes up with the current crop of GFX's.

Klide

no LKP lol just been busy lately sorry. My requests are pack as of right now and i know you were the first to request so ill try to get on it as soon as possible

Klide

LKP
14il6pz.jpg

*sorry that its to small (thats what she said lol) But it wouldent look good if it was larger (thats what she said again....lol)

straight_edge76

-People: Bret Hart

-Size: Same as my Maryse sig

-Name Placement: Wherever it fits

-What you want it to say: Bret "The Hitman" Hart (Main text) The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be (sub text)

-Color: Up to you, your the GFX king of IWF

No rush bro. Just do it whenever you get the chance man.