• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KingMaker I Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
What do we think about Tweet's choices for King, though, since scum didn't try shooting either of them?

WIFOM or could we make a case that MP is scum or that his backup wasn't scum?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Well if you saw by me and Tweet's flip, only town can get it. So tbh, I'd say the Kingmaker should just out themselves, easy town read for that day since the likelihood of their survival is minimal otherwise.

Just a thought.
The OG Kingmaker. I had no idea how it works after they die because as you just pointed out, this just gave us another easy town read.

Why would scum kill the Kingmaker when it gives us a brand new easily confirm-able town read? Says a lot about the King choices, ya?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Oh he's still alive. Alright.

MP should probably think about shooting Jeff then.

To me that's also a fairly optimal strategy. Shoot the previous king as the chances of scum/town are 50/50 and we'd learn more from their flip based on interactions with others.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Odd choice to kill Tweet and confirm another townie by scum, indeed. I personally would go back to Sky since now I have no idea what she is softing (if anything). If she did have an actual role,scum should have killed her last night no? I would have

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Do we also not have a doctor/bodyguard? If we do, can you be on the next Kingmaker pls?

I very much doubt we have many actual roles? Thinking about it, considering kingmaker is an auto-town confirm, and the amount of players is so low, wouldn't any sort of protection be over the top easy for town in the long run? Only thing giving me pause is the no-kill n0 , and sky said it wasn't her. So do we REALLY think we have 2 power roles?

Status
Not open for further replies.