KingMaker I Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
So we got three explanations. The kill got blocked, scum are all inactives, or scum are a mix of inactives and people who wanna make us think they're all inactives. Since the block appears to be a real option I don't think it really tells us anything about the scum teams composition.

AAAAnyway, I currently am slightly suspicious of Rugrat and Barry. Rugrat because of his earlier thoughts on me calling him a troll which still don't quite compute with me and Barry because of his earlier list of people to get rid of. While the things he said about those people are true in general, they don't have to be in this game and figuring those people out is our job, we don't just off them because of general tendencies they show.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Hmm I was gonna suggest killing an inactive if we flat out can't come up with scum reads, but now my scum lean Rugrat suggested the same thing... :worried

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Hmm I was gonna suggest killing an inactive if we flat out can't come up with scum reads, but now my scum lean Rugrat suggested the same thing... :worried
It was just a parroting of my suggestion from way back in N0, no need to worry

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
It was just a parroting of my suggestion from way back in N0, no need to worry
Is that a suggestion you were particularly proud of that you wanna take credit for it or should I read this as you defending my scum lean? :mj

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Is that a suggestion you were particularly proud of that you wanna take credit for it or should I read this as you defending my scum lean? :mj
It was more "you shouldn't doubt your judgement on being fine with killing an inactive, because it's unlikely Rugrat made that decision on his own"

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ill keep listening of course, but id personally like to see sky's flip.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also I completely forgot.

All hail King Jean-Francois, The King In The North Current Day Phase!

Jeffrey is dangerously close to Joffrey btw :heston

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
So we got three explanations. The kill got blocked, scum are all inactives, or scum are a mix of inactives and people who wanna make us think they're all inactives. Since the block appears to be a real option I don't think it really tells us anything about the scum teams composition.

AAAAnyway, I currently am slightly suspicious of Rugrat and Barry. Rugrat because of his earlier thoughts on me calling him a troll which still don't quite compute with me and Barry because of his earlier list of people to get rid of. While the things he said about those people are true in general, they don't have to be in this game and figuring those people out is our job, we don't just off them because of general tendencies they show.

I don’t want you calling me a troll because people will flippantly parrot nonsense to justify their hunches. Yes.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Haven't been particularly fond of Sky either so if I were king I'd not kill an inactive today just because of the fact that a scum lean and a player who plays scummy as either alignment are suggesting it.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I don’t want you calling me a troll because people will flippantly parrot nonsense to justify their hunches. Yes.
The difference between now and that other game you mentioned is that back then you had a PR that disallowed you from posting normally. In this game, if anyone would blatantly parrot me about you being a troll, you'd be here yourself to set them straight, and also you think scum are more likely to parrot that thing so if you really think that, why not use it to catch scum? Just seems like a fake reaction to be tbh, looks like you just wanted to talk about anything at all to say that you were looking to catch scum which is supposed to make us think you're town.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Haven't been particularly fond of Sky either so if I were king I'd not kill an inactive today just because of the fact that a scum lean and a player who plays scummy as either alignment are suggesting it.
:WOW

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Would kill everybody I listed before, would keep Jeff, Smark, and the Kingmaker whenever they choose to reveal themselves.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'll b back in the pm, gonna play some p5r. Tag me once more ppl show up svp. I can tell you right now that im not killimg tweet or smark if that wasnt obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.