KingMaker I Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
:kawhi is a newbie, but already a classic.

Reactions: Worst Player Ever

Worst Player Ever

Reaction score
if you're going to be a star in Mafia you must master :heston and :garrett2

Thanks! I'll put it on my bucket list. If a Star is Born by winning yalls home site awards such as WOODEN SPOON (Worst Overall Player) and OH GEEZ (Most Shockingly Bad Individual Performance), I am a rising star!

:trash

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
When have I ever trolled a game I’m playing in? I’ve been playing five years and aside from one game a couple of years ago where I was a third party with the hardest win con I’ve ever seen - I’ve never done anything but play to my wincon.

I don’t mind this stuff now, as we have a full game and a few choices - but I don’t want this “Rugrat’s a troll” hanging over me at the business end of the game. It’s probs an easy thing for scum to parrot.

Also idk why Alco is top of your list, but you’re holding “not showing up” against Ace. Surely that’s to be held against both. Alco has disappeared enough from my experience and I’ve never played a game where Ace has fucked off.
Alright well, you're sort of a troll but on second thought not so much when it comes to mafia so fair point. The thing with Alco is he's online more or less regularly (and he was on discord earlier but hasn't posted here - discord WIFOM yaaay) whereas Ace has played pretty much none of the games he signed up for recently. Almost always got repped out for inactivity.

Why are you afraid scum might parrot that you're a troll? Makes no sense on a number of levels to me. If you expect scum to use that point against you, why not use it to catch scum? Also most people here know you so whom really do you expect to make that argument?

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Alright well, you're sort of a troll but on second thought not so much when it comes to mafia so fair point. The thing with Alco is he's online more or less regularly (and he was on discord earlier but hasn't posted here - discord WIFOM yaaay) whereas Ace has played pretty much none of the games he signed up for recently. Almost always got repped out for inactivity.

Why are you afraid scum might parrot that you're a troll? Makes no sense on a number of levels to me. If you expect scum to use that point against you, why not use it to catch scum? Also most people here know you so whom really do you expect to make that argument?

Oh fair enough wrt Ace and Alco, I haven’t played much recently.

The second paragraph wrt scum parroting that I’m a troll. Well arguments for pushing people don’t need to be 100% accurate. A lot of people sheep things they like the sound of but don’t check. I remember last game I played I was the PR cop, but people erroneously said I claimed this after the miller had claimed but was faking and I was lynched. The point is people often won’t check this stuff and many people here as I’ve written haven’t played with me either

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Smark is town because he is the leading post maker by a distance and doesn’t have a strong claim to rely on

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Tbh I don’t think the king matters too much atm. We’ll be able to get a few town reads soon and the chances are the king won’t be hitting town anyway. Think of how often vigs piss away shots

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
The King shouldn't matter. We just need to make sure they make the right call. Whomever that may be.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
The King shouldn't matter. We just need to make sure they make the right call. Whomever that may be.

It should matter though when scum could be king.

Worst Player Ever

Reaction score
i dont necessarily mind other ppl going w/ hero shots since that makes this game different... but if yall want to ensure that the current king doesnt go full rogue b/c trust issues etc, the majority can threaten to off the current King the following day if he doesnt cooperate

also, yall can force king to name his top few targets and debate them himself w/ the rest of us

thats all i gots :)

Worst Player Ever

Reaction score
^thats not my original idea just what i recall ppl talking about pursing when i played this variant a few years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.