Kingdom On Netflix

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

March 13th baby. Kingdom Season 1 was my favorite Shows on Netflix as of late and you think welp it's just a Show based off Zombies taking over a Town/Village. I feel it's much more than that. I feel if you see Season 1 especially Walking Dead fans like myself which returns Sunday, you'll love this. One of the best cliffhangers from Season 1 and I'm glad Season 2 is here.​

Reactions: Keith

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Not seen this yet, but have heard really good things. Will add it to the ever expanding list.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Not seen this yet, but have heard really good things. Will add it to the ever expanding list.

Yeah Season 1 was only 6 Episodes if I remember correctly. I hear ya, just when you think you're ready to watch a Show two or three come inbetween to stop that. Granted I'll have some open spots once The New Pope and The Outsider are finished with their Seasons.