• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kingdom On Netflix

HoHo

Disciple of Smarks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team eagles
Favorite Sports Team hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team philadelphiaflyers
Favorite Sports Team Um6oxIS

March 13th baby. Kingdom Season 1 was my favorite Shows on Netflix as of late and you think welp it's just a Show based off Zombies taking over a Town/Village. I feel it's much more than that. I feel if you see Season 1 especially Walking Dead fans like myself which returns Sunday, you'll love this. One of the best cliffhangers from Season 1 and I'm glad Season 2 is here.​

Keith

Reaction score
Not seen this yet, but have heard really good things. Will add it to the ever expanding list.

HoHo

Disciple of Smarks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team eagles
Favorite Sports Team hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team philadelphiaflyers
Favorite Sports Team Um6oxIS
Not seen this yet, but have heard really good things. Will add it to the ever expanding list.
Yeah Season 1 was only 6 Episodes if I remember correctly. I hear ya, just when you think you're ready to watch a Show two or three come inbetween to stop that. Granted I'll have some open spots once The New Pope and The Outsider are finished with their Seasons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyPrerogative

Latest profile posts

well damn trying to get this efed shit popping damnit
I know a lot about cars, man. I can look at any car's headlights and tell you exactly which way it's coming.
-Mitch Hedberg
Brandalorian wrote on Sterling Golden's profile.
1999 Sting avatar ftw.
Bubsy wrote on Davey Wrestling's profile.
What's your Mom's number again? It's not in my contact list anymore. Thanks.
The Freshest Sexist

Staff online