King of Fast Food Poll

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

king of fast food

• McDonalds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KFC

• Burger King

• Subway

• Taco Bell

• Wendys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
since everyone is complaining on my choices i got a couple of choice i think you guys will be happy with,,,,

McDonalds
Burger King
Sub Way
Taco Bell
KFC
Wendys

PeepShow

Taco Bell is the absolute Shit.....All Hail the Bell!!!!

And make these polls public people, I know its thier opinion, but it just make it more fun to see responses

Reaction score
Why isn't "JAck In the Box" or "In & Out" on this list......those should be right at the top...

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
us.gif

That's where all of the Jack In The Boxes are. That's not even half of the U.S.

Now, here's the states with In & Out Burgers:
42067410ua7.jpg

Three fucking states. Do you want those on a global poll?

Ha, that reminds me of something where some guy was in another country and someone asked him if we have Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurants in America. "Nope, Canada who actually owns Kentucky won't let us have 'em....bastards."

Nation

Burger King thier Spicy tendercrisp sandwhich is the best. But Wendys is very good to. Taco Bell is good to i like chicken quesadilla's.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
shit. i didnt see KFC. gotta stay loyal to my state. i voted mcdonalds. oh well.

and Chuck, im pretty sure there is a Jack in The Box either in someehwere in Kentucky or Ohio. i

xtremebadass

Wendys owns all, because thats the cheapest you can get, second would be BK, followed by McD's. White Castle should have been included, although it gives you the runs.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
JJDaBuckeye said:
and Chuck, im pretty sure there is a Jack in The Box either in someehwere in Kentucky or Ohio. i

Nope, I've checked every outlet I could. They air commercials for it here, but the nearest ones are Tennessee or Illinois.

Monkeystyle said:
Never had White Castle before, but I've heard horror stories.

They taste good, but they give you bad gas or diarrhea and if you drink beer while you're eating them, you WILL puke.