• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King Muertes Signs Multi-Year MLW Deal

Chris

Dreams are Endless
mil-muertes-5.jpg

After debuting in MLW following its restart earlier this year, Court Bauer is keeping King Muertes around a bit longer, announcing on Twitter that he has signed the former Lucha Underground star to a multi-year deal.

Formerly known as Mil Muertes, he debuted in January as part of Salina de la Renta's Promociones Dorado faction. He defeated Brian Pillman Jr. in his first match, followed by a victory over Savio Vega in an Aztec jungle fight. Wins over Parrow and Gringo Loco followed, but he was unsuccessful in dethroning National Openweight Champion Alex Hammerstone.

With de la Renta written off as a sacrifice to Cesar Duran (the former Dario Cueto) in the season finale, Muertes will likely be part of Duran's Azteca Underground group.

Muertes will join a reshuffled roster that includes Jacob Fatu, Hammerstone, Tom Lawlor, King Mo, Gringo Loco, Davey Richards, Alex Kane, Calvin Tankman, Gino Medina and the Von Erichs. More names will be announced over the next few weeks as MLW continues their weekly YouTube draft shows.

They will hold their next TV taping in Philadelphia this July.

Source: f4wonline.com

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Makes sense. He got popular in LU, he was in IMPACT though I doubt many would remember him there, and with AU basically being LU 2.0 it just seems right.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
When I met him in February he told me to keep an eye out on what he does in MLW, said it was gonna be some crazy shit :garrett