• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King Mo choose MMA over WWE

Highwave

Reaction score
muhammedlawal22656.jpg

In a recent interview, on SIRIUS radio program "Right After Wrestling, former WWE wrestler Shad Gaspard had an interesting story about former Strikeforce Lightheavyweight Champion Muhammad 'King Mo' Lawal:

EXCERPT: "(Former Strikeforce MMA Light Heavyweight Champion King Mo Lawal) actually tried out (for the WWE). Gerald Brisco got him a tryout with WWE. They were ready to sign him and he was ready to sign. He decided not to come with WWE because, we were out drinking one night. I told him that he's young, he can still do it.. he should fight right now, do what he has to do now and then later on become a pro wrestler. I know he will be a superstar when it's his time. He's in no rush. I'm super proud of him."

Link

Listen to the Podcast