• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King Harley Race

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
hiebam3l.jpg

Harley Race had a 30 year career, and was one of a kind. The man lived life on the edge, and cheated death many times throughout it.

Harley Race vs Andre the Giant (Houston January 7, 1979)

This was when Harley Race bodyslammed Andre years before Hulk Hogan did it.

Harley Race vs Terry Funk (NWA Title Match, JULY 1, 1977)

This was before Terry was such a wild man

Harley Race vs Gino Hernandez (NWA World Title Sept 28, 1980)

This was in Houston, if Gino didn't have his demons he would have been a legend.

Ric Flair vs Harley Race (The Race To Starrcade 07/09/1983)

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Harley is definitely one of the all-time greats that is a tad overlooked just bc his prime fell right before the boom period of wrestling. But I guarantee you if 75-85 era wrestling was easier to come by he would be so much higher on most people's lists. Dude was AHEAD OF HIS TIME in a huge way, even was criticized for bastardizing the business like how people criticize the constant kickouts nowadays for doing that same thing :lol

Necro

WWF Royal Rumble 1989 - Haku Vs. Harley Race

#NWA vs #WWF Harley Race vs Bob Backlund World Heavyweight Championship #MSG 22nd September 1980

The King' Harley Race Vs Tito Santana

Harley Race vs Ted Dibase (10/31/83)

WWWF | HARLEY RACE VS DUSTY RHODES NWA TITLE MATCH

Here are some more matches.

Necro

1982 - Harley Race defeats Jumbo Tsuruta for the NWA United National Heavyweight Title (now part of the All Japan Triple Crown) in Tokyo, Japan. This ended Tsuruta's fourth reign with the belt.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
1982 - Harley Race defeats Jumbo Tsuruta for the NWA United National Heavyweight Title (now part of the All Japan Triple Crown) in Tokyo, Japan. This ended Tsuruta's fourth reign with the belt.

Lol 1 year later and I see this