• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KING DIAMOND appreciation thread!

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned

:pity: (don't let the intro fool you)

I can't stand Metallica nowadays but one can't deny the greatness of their early albums.

I dig all the Metallica. Now when Load first came out I was like "FUCK THEM MANNNN, THEY SOLD OUT BLAH BLAH BLAH" but I've grown up. It all has it's place. Death Magnetic was awesome. St. Anger is a really shitty album, but I forgive them for that. That was Bob Rock's fault. He shoulders the blame. Rick Rubin guided them back to glory.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
King Diamond is GOAT, I always tell people to prepare for falsetto, anyone who doesn't appreciate automatically sucks dick.

Favorite album is Abigail, favorite song is Sleepless Nights. I also fucking love Evil from MF, that song is amazing.

HAIL TO THE KING <3 <3

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
The nun pictures in that YouTube remind me of this flick on Netflix Instant called "Sacred Flesh" It's really fucking weird and creepy, but you can see these big titty nuns 69 each other with a full legit shot of some pussy and ass. It's like 30-something minutes in. Scan through it and you'll find it.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
But I thought that you hated me?...

Deathclaw, this album I'm linking is King Diamond's masterpiece.

It's called Abigail. It rocks hard, and the songs actually make up this continuous horror story. I kind of think Bray borrowed the name Abigail from King Diamond for his Sister Abigail move. Just the name of course, the brilliant Sister Abigail origin promo he cut was original as hell.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
What Jackson said, and listen to Don't Break The Oath afterwards. Both album are absolutely perfect.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
You guys should try to find a download link to this live album
-
37aa202e85d48c42dd000ad25b395bf1.jpg

So fucking good.