King Booker quits the WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Christian

Reaction score
If he wasn't going to get rid of that Blue King gimmick then I say let him go. I was so tired of seeing his dumbass pinky finger in the air everytime he came out. Plus he called Jerry and JR, Jerome and James, I mean wtf? Now if he wanted to drop the gimmick then I definitely think he should have stayed, but if not get rid of him. Can you dig it suckaaaa?

It's not really his choice to get rid of the gimmick or not.. If it was we'd have like 10000 faces and a handful of heels.

Travis40

Tna......? :)

No way. He's set for life. He's got his own wrestling school, he doesn't need to do anything else with his career. He's 42 and I'm 100% sure he's going to retire and never wrestle full time anywhere again.

HHHforever

Reaction score
I believe I read on this forum somewhere awhile ago that he didn't want to get rid of the King gimmick. But, my point was if they're not going to give him a new gimmick, assuming he wasn't completely against, then I saw get rid of him. He's a great heel I just hate that stupid king thing(no pun intended).

Reaction score
Yeh I think he won't wreslte again at 42. He should have had one good run before he left. The King gimmmick was Shit! I hope he stays and turns face for abit then leaves at Mania

Reaction score
well it's about time....they weren't doing anything with him and he wasn't going to get a push on Raw.......

CenaMark54

If he did give his notice, he will cool down and eventually come back.

I will completely believe he is done when i see the WWE wishing him the best in his future endeavors.

He probably just gave his notice so he wouldn't have to get buried by HHH before he left for his suspension. That way he can renegotiate with the WWE and come back without having been buried and maybe even get a good storyline out of it.

Its the same hardline stance Flair seems to be taking right now. The WWE can't afford to lose either long term right now and they know it.

LKP

Well wwe.com have'nt confirmed this yet so i say he is just serving his 60 day suspension.

circle

Reaction score
Sucks Booker quit, but he says he is fine financially. I think he may do TNA if they supply him wrestlers for his pwa, but Booker is one of the good ones out there. So what he did steroids? or failed the wellness program? Booker was great, and I hope his outside businesses do well. To me he is the greatest "African American" wrestler in this era.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Like everyone already said good for Booker. With him being set for life, hard to honestly say whether he will ever wrestle full time ever again. I only wish he could've had one last face title run before leaving The E.

kingovkings

Reaction score
looks like he has got his head screwed on and been wise with his money got a couple of other outlets going to make money so at 42 he dont need to wrestle i agree with most others liked him as Booker t didn't as king bookah but good luck to him he has worked hard to get were he is

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Peace Booker!I shall say one thing to remind us of him. All Hain King Booka! All Hail King Booa! All Hail King Booka!

Trips V.2

Reaction score
I, personally, liked the King Booker gimmick. I thought it was brilliant that the royal king would break back into Booker T at times. I thought he cut a great promo and was much more interesting than the stale Booker T. I mean, it did get him one of the longest WHC reigns in awhile.

I understand why he quit though, he has 2 wrestling schools up and a hip-hop record store so he'll be just fine.