King Booker never going back to Booker T?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

I don't think that he should go back to Booker T, I like him as King Booker cause, it's just so damn funny when he yells "KING BOOKAAAAHHHHH" and he's had tons of sucess under the name of "King Booker" and I don't think and I don't want WWE to ever change his name back to Booker T.

straight_edge76

If he was to do his "5 Time"/Spinaroonie Combo..one more time i'd be happy.

Judge Dredd

Reaction score
OK I'm now wondering how this will play out after HHH beats him in the King of Kings match. I mean it makes no sense for Booker to still use it after that,

You sound so certain the HHH will beat him. Now i know that will probably be the case but still... you never really know. Imagine. HHH's grand comeback at Summerslam and gets defeated by King Booker, maybe not what the people want, but it sure is hell different for a change.

Travis40

People would riot if that were to happen, and there's no way in hell that Booker would ever beat HHH in his return match, cause the Booking team is in love with people who return from injuries, and they always give them monster pushes.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Triple H is gonna kill King Bookah to become the King of Kings...too bad that he said that, I much preferred Booker T over King Bookah. Then you got to wonder if he will keep the stale king gimmick or what he could do that would be better. Is it just me guys or is that chick Sharmell just irritating as hell?

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
King booker is pretty funny but booker t is way better