Kinda Spoiler on Jericho's role at Mania

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

Most anti-climatic, shitty, worthless, waste of a storyline/Jericho mania match ever if this goes through.

PeepShow

My god was this horrible tonight. And FUCK at everyone else posting the same thoughts I did in the Raw thread. =/

noumenon

BUT MICKEY ROURKE STILL MIGHT SHOW UP!!! THEN IT'LL BE 4 PEOPLE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT ON 1!!

Evil Austin

Wait so what exactly happened - ? no Austin? it doesn't air in my country until tomorrow night.

Reaction score
We're all thinking the same thing PeepShow - I don't think that comes as any surprise.

If we have to live with this shit, at least make it a Gauntlet match. And once Jericho pins the third (and final) opponent, Flair jumps on the mic, announces he's got another "washed up" retired old geezer out the back who wants another chance as well ...

"I am a real American, fight for the rights of every man"

Ring the bell - Jericho grins and goes to work on Hogan, then we get the Hulking up, finish him off + the Ram Jam seals Jericho's fate.

A shit booking idea (borderline to One Night with ODB) but it beats a Handicap match.

PatrckO

Reaction score
Hogan can't wrestle. He is on crutches, just had back surgery. I think we all need to just give up hope, neither Austin or Hogan will be wrestling this year. Mania is just any regular PPV this year and I don't understand why. I can't believe Vince is OK with all this crapiness.

Reaction score
Wow, all those great Jericho vs the legends segments on Raw each week is going to culminate in the only Wrestlemania match that is going to be worse than the Diva battle royal.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Didn't WCW do something similar with Jeff Jarrett wrestling George the Animal Steele, Tito Santana and Jimmy Snuka? Only without the good promos and buildup.