Kinda Lulzy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Okay, to start off my Sunday, I go to Churh with my girlfriend for the first time in ages. As soon as Church actually starts, the priest says "God shall always be with you," and just as he finishes his sentence, a Garbage Truck parks behind the stained-glass window as plain as day. So the word "Garbage" was practically posted on the window. Next, he begins talking about "Worshiping other Gods". He says, "You should worship our fake...I mean true God and no other Gods." Afterwards, he begins speaking about how we should lead children to the future through good examples and he says "How many of you love children? I LOVE children."

After church, I drove up to the city of Dayton, Ohio for some stuff and it had to be the most rundown place I've seen in years. Moss was completely covering houses and buildings. Guess what the cleanest, best, and most prosperous building there? KFC :lmao

lulzy

maty619

Reaction score
Still, I assumed the stories would link, anyways on their own they are pretty funny everyday situations.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
It's prolly not that funny to you,maty, because 1) You're young and 2) You don't know Urban America >_>

maty619

Reaction score
No I understand it but I just thought there was gonna be a link. Like I said they are pretty funny situations.

-TJ-

Reaction score
I don't know what to believe. First, you have a girlfriend... Second, you have a girlfriend... Third, YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!!!!

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
The Priest actually said "You should worship our fake...I mean true God and no other Gods."? That does not sound believable.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
The Priest probably had a slip of the tongue trying to describe how you should worship God and not any of the false Gods, and Mat decided to stick to it for the sake of being a smartass. Granted, I hate the majority of Catholicism so it's not that big a deal to me. The loving children thing is kinda lulzy, but once again taken out of context. The funniest part of the story was probably the whole garbage truck incident, and the isolated KFC joke just suffers from bad joke timing because as Maty said, it was like stringing two jokes together randomly rather than having a connection that would of been funnier.