Kim Kardashian Is NOT Recording An Album

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Rate the Wrestler Day 8 - Tommy Dreamer

Raven takes the top spot with an 84. Can his biggest rival come close to him?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
dreamer.jpg

Tommy Dreamer has held the following titles:

ECW Tag Team Titles x 3
ECW World Title
WWE Hardcore Title x14
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never cared for Tommy, never found him to be a terribly sympathetic character. Nor an outstanding wrestler for that matter. 4/10

Soulpower

The Patron Saint of ECW.... Limited in the ring but he has a ton of heart. It took a long time before he was accepted by the ECW faithful, but once he was he became one of the company's biggest stars. Took part in some of ECW's biggest feuds and is still holding it down today in the crappy ECW... Plus, his wife is hot. So he gets an 8/10.

v1-power

Reaction score
i have no reason of regreting my choice of a score for dreamer 2/10 i hate him

Nation

9/10 He's a great hardcore wrestler and get this he's one of the few orginals on ECW who can actually have a match without weapons.

xtremebadass

6/10 He can't really wrestle, I am not a big hardcore wrestling fan, in other words I hate hardcore wrestling, but I also hate Dreamer to death, I can't stand him

WeztSide

Reaction score
6/10 he's not that bad bad he cant wrestle

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
8/10 I think tommy is a hardcore wrestling legend and deserves a higer score from all of you,please ****ing stop saying that he CANT wrestle if he couldnt wrestle he wouldnt have a job,he can wrestle its just his character always has called for a hardcore guy.

MJ807

Reaction score
Dreamer is a legend and a great wrestler in my opinion and he paved the way for a bunch of hardcore wrestlers. I give him a 7/10

NooDLE

Reaction score
The man is a legend in ECW. He was amazing at what he did. Very entertaining and a great hardcore wrestler. He was perfect for ECW and for all of the stuff he did in the promotion.. 8.5/10

ChiWa

Reaction score
I wish I had seen more of Tommy's ECW work. I've seen some on DVD and ONS I was awesome. But I still always see the puke bucket before a RAW match with the Undertaker. Great at hardcore, and maybe could have been more. 6.5/10

Reaction score
A limited in ring talent but was capable of absorbing enormous amounts of punishment and coping with the kind of pain that would make most men cry like a girl and pass out. An ECW icon and innovator who, with Raven, worked one of the promotions hottest feuds. 7/10

Kairi

Reaction score
source

http://www.billboard.com/news#/news/kim-kardashian-there-s-no-album-in-the-works-1004139735.story

Kim revealed on MTV talk show "The Seven" yesterday (Jan. 19), "Turn It Up" will be her only song.

Three minutes into her appearance on the "TRL"-esque show, Kim gave viewers the skinny on her music career. Apparently she was nudged into the biz by pals like Ciara, Kanye West and "Turn It Up" producer The-Dream.

"Basically, Ciara came to me and was like, 'You've got to meet The-Dream,'" Kim said. "I was not into doing a song. I thought, 'Everyone kind of tries that, and it doesn't really work out so well.' So I talked to friends like Kanye and a few of my other musical friends, like this is their life. They gave me good advice. They asked me what I do for fun, and I said, 'I go shopping, I hang out with friends.' And they said, 'We go to the studio for fun. Come have fun with us. Don't think too much about it.'"

Kim continued, clarifying that an album is not in the works: "There's no album in the works or anything -- just one song we did for the show, and a video Hype Williams directed," Kim said. "Half of the proceeds we're giving away to a cancer foundation, because The-Dream's and one of my parents passed away from cancer. It's just all having fun -- with a good cause."

thank goodness cause i've heard this one song and it sucks.

Kizza

Reaction score
why are talentless whores making music?

did she record it with her ass?