Killzone 2 - Released: February 27th, 2009

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Mega doesn't even begin to describe how awesome Killzone 2 is

Kassidy

Reaction score
Havent played online and probly wont but i am liking the single player, im not use to aiming with clicking in the right stick im use to gears where its mapped on the opposite trigger, so i keep crouching.

How far are you?

It gets REALLY EPIC near the end. My first play through was on Vet mode.

Iconic: Halo 1, Half-Life, Golden Eye 64, Perfect Dark 64.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT AWESOME: Call of Duty 4, Resistance 2, Crysis, Bioshock, Killzone 2, and many more

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
You guys want to explain the online to me? Any customizeable weapons? What about ranking up system? Different game modes, I'm interested in giving this game a go

RioCreekOrton

Reaction score
Havent played online and probly wont but i am liking the single player, im not use to aiming with clicking in the right stick im use to gears where its mapped on the opposite trigger, so i keep crouching.

Kassidy, just change the controls to "Alternate 2" that is closest to the COD controls, which most people are comfortable with. I did that and i tweaked the sensitivity of X and Y.

Why would you not play online??

btw, i am on the last level right now, I'll probably finish it off tomorrow. I'll let you know what i think tomorrow.

You guys want to explain the online to me? Any customizeable weapons? What about ranking up system? Different game modes, I'm interested in giving this game a go

weapons aren't customizable. you start out with 2 weapons and as you rank up you gain more weapons and you get badges. badges allow you to become a medic, engineer, tactician, or a saboteur. i'm only on the medic badge so i dont know what the others do. the medic allows you to revive teammates that have died.

there are also ribbons that you can get during playing online. for example there is a bodycount ribbon. you get a body count ribbon for making 10 kills. if you get 10 body count ribbons you unlock a medal. the medal gives you more points for kills.

There are tons of ribbons you can get during online matches and tons of unlockables. some things you can unlock is invisible cloaks, more ammo, more grenades, farther zoom for sniper... possiblities are limitless

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Sorry RioCreek, but you cant double post, I know you are new, so its ok, just don't keep doing it

I love how you can filter servers online. I was playing with a bunch of Aussies.

RioCreekOrton

Reaction score
Sorry RioCreek, but you cant double post, I know you are new, so its ok, just don't keep doing it

sorry slovan, i didn't see your post until after i answered someone else. i just wanted to tell you how awesome this game is.

i think you should get a ps3 if you don't have one. this game alone is enough of a reason to get one. i don't know if u have a 360 or if you game on your computer, but if you have a 360 you won't be getting any games for awhile since they aren't releasing any good games this year.

haha, Stinger... I keep mine on US. I never really thought about changing it, but that sounds fun... I think I'm going to play with some Japanese tonight!

That we know off. Things could always be announced.

I should try that as well lol

Kassidy

Reaction score
I wont play online Rio cuz my ps3 doesn't connect to my internet properly, I have even tried a wired connection but all i get is lag and my dls take forever and I know its not my internet cuz i have a 16 gb connection and my xbox live is awesome, so i just gave up playing online on my ps3, it might be cuz its one of the originally 60gb ps3.

RioCreekOrton

Reaction score
so i just gave up playing online on my ps3, it might be cuz its one of the originally 60gb ps3.

I have a 60gb and it works good most of the time. I'm using wireless and the only time it disconnects is when the router goes out. maybe you have your ps3 internet connection settings messed up.