Killzone 2 - Released: February 27th, 2009

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
Yeah, I gotta ad mit Resistance online is nearly unbeatable and that is saying a lot in modern day gaming, haven't tried KZ2 online yet but hopefully it's good.

The AI are as smart as everyone says as well just as a lil warning.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Imagine getting a blow job, a girl sexually moaning in your ear, and seeing thousands of the most beautiful naked ladies standing in front of you with your own two eyes.

Now you have Killzone 2.

Qwake

I am so fucking pissed off that I got a 360 instead of a PS3 now, I used to always go on about Xbox sucking and how PS2/3 had better games yet I got a 360 and now Killzone 2 only being on PS3 is so gutting! :(

I hope all you damn PS3 owners enjoy it! :mad:

The online multiplayer=crack

I told myself i'd beat the game on Veteran first. Then I took a little peak at multiplayer. I got fucking addicted. Its so fucking fun. Best online multiplayer this gen. I'm sorry but Resistance 2 doesn't compare. I gotta get my ass back to finishing SP.

Also if you don't start off on Vet mode then you're a pussy lol

Wordlife

^easily put... Killzone 2 is fucking AMAZING! GO OUT AND GET IT PEOPLE!!!

Basically

This game is something Jesus would play.

Gears 2 was fine, but the multiplayer sucks compared to Gears 1.

Having played both, its safe to say Killzone 2 is better then Gears 2 in almost every way.

Just my opinion of course.

Jesus will play Killzone 2. He's probably playing it now

Wordlife

^I wouldn't doubt it

Gears 2 has fixed their match finding system, and I played Gears for bout 2-3 hours today and must have played 30-35 matches... not bad. Plus they're changing their rank system to a more Halo/COD like rank-system... due to the fact that the current one sucks nuts. I play basically 3-4 hours a day, maybe 35-50 matches a day, all on Players Choice to broaden my horizon, since Xmas, and I've been a Rank 2 ever since. I average 6-10 kills, none usually lower than 5, highest ever was 39 in Annex... so wtf? Though they're copying the Halo/COD scale, I'm rather quite glad, cause all this work to rank to a 3 isn't working.

On the other hand, KZ2 is quite godly imo and way too addicting

Nation

The online multiplayer=crack

I told myself i'd beat the game on Veteran first. Then I took a little peak at multiplayer. I got fucking addicted. Its so fucking fun. Best online multiplayer this gen. I'm sorry but Resistance 2 doesn't compare. I gotta get my ass back to finishing SP.

Also if you don't start off on Vet mode then you're a pussy lol

Your right Killzone 2 doesn't compare to Resistance 2 because Resistance has better multiplayer. Not by much though. Im still more used to the controlls in Resistance and im so good at Resistance. Im getting better at Killzone but it can be a pain in the ass when I get killed from behind or when my team holds me back. But overall Killzone 2>Resistance 2.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I wanna play it really bad....my cousin has it and he is goona let me play soon

Nation

Official Killzone 2 Thread

The other thread was about reviews. Let all Killzone 2 discussion go here.

Being an engineer pwns. It's so fun creating bots.

RioCreekOrton

Reaction score
how does that work? you can create bots where ever you want?

I'm only a master sergeant, what are you up to?

Master Sergeant as well.

Also, just combine this with the other thread. Then change the title.