Killzone 2 - Released: February 27th, 2009

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

The demo is live. I'm downloading it now.

Nation

The demo is only available through preorder at Gamestop/EB Games. You can actually use the demo code on February 5th. I'm glad I already got mine, most don't have it anymore.

So you have Killzone 1 now?

Killzone is the best looking game on consoles thus far. It really is amazing. You should look up some screens/vids Dylan.

Its awesome that the game is coming out on Friday instead of the usual Tuesday. I know what i'm doing all weekend.

I've had KZ1 for all most a year now. It really sucks my controller is fucked up but at least im getting a dualshock 3 tomorrow. Also now based on 40 reviews Killzone 2 has an average of 93.

Nation

Dude just get a PS3. It's not like Killzone 2 is the only reason to get it. MGS4,Resistance 2,Uncharted,Infamous,Gran Turismo,Motorstorm,God of War 3 and many more.

Wordlife

I have a 360 and I'm happy with it, but I still am kinda pissed for not getting a PS3 when I could've cause Resistance (both one and two are good), Gran Turismo, and MGS4 are great... and now this? Killzone is like one of my favorite games, I'm kinda wishing to go out and buy one now

Soulpower

Sorry to bump this, but Killzone 2 got yet another perfect score.

Gamepro gave it a 5 out of 5 and called it... A PS3 shooter good enough to turn Master Chief green with envy.

Take that for what its worth.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Killzone 2 is out today for Europeans. Go get it!

We have to wait until Friday. Its been worth the wait. Four long years of bashing and endless hype will soon end.

I've been hit by spoilers already =/

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Have you got it? If so then what's your online name, I'm not online that often but I'll still play you if your online at the same time as me.

I picked up my copy a couple of hours ago and am gonna start playing in a minute.

Switchy

Reaction score
Cool, add me. M_Excelleration is the name.

6 more minutes until I turn on my PS3 and play Killzone for the first time...

Nation

I fucking love it. In fact I honestly doubt KZ2 will have better online. Overall KZ2 will be better but R2 has the best online imo. 8 player co-op and 60 people. Amazing.