Killswitch Engage v Dio (version of Holy Diver)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which is the better version of Holy Diver

• Killswitch Engage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dio

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smackdown Fan

Reaction score
I've listened to both versions I say the KsE version is the best but I want to see everyone's opinion

Killswitch Engage Version
[YT]xp0_vLMrMy8[/YT]

Dio Version
[YT]bkysjcs5vFU[/YT]

xtremebadass

Sorry dudes when it comes down to Cover Song vs. Original Song, Original takes all the glory, not to mention the cake.

Buttersz

Reaction score
The killswitch version of the song is better than Dio's IMO, however that is the only good song Killswitch have done, the rest of their stuff sucks total ass.

So down to the bands, Dio > Killswitch, but when it comes to version of the song, killswitch takes it.

Untouchable

Reaction score
Dio ftw imo, great song, KSE version is ok..but nothing on the original + all their other stuff sucks...not tht that has anything to do with it.

Buttersz

Reaction score
Yeah I agree, but i just think Killswitches version enhances on Dios. Dios is awesome, but i think like when Killswitch scream the "Between the velvet lies" bit, its so much cooler than Dios bit. And the outro with screams is cool.

Reaction score
I haven't heard any metal lately but I don't like old metal. I used to listen to alot of the KsE alot. I am too lazy to check out both videos.

Soulpower

Ronnie James Dio FTW!!! No disrespect intended to Killswitch Engage, but I have to go with the original.

Oasis

Reaction score
DIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The screaming in Killswitch's version just kinda ruins it imo.

Reaction score
Killswitch mainly cause i like metal more....

Fagswitch Fuck-me-in-the-ass, would not be around if it wasn't for Dio. Dio was one of the first true Power Metal bands.

But I'd have to say Dio is the winner by far! Because he is REAL music.

icebox

Reaction score
Killswitch Engage,

i prefer their style,and the guys voice is brilliant!