Killings to WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
What wrong with Ron Killings, this guy is a great wrestler. he has great in ring moves and has good mic skills, wouldn't mind seeing him on smackdown fued with MVP would be cool.

Rell

Reaction score
I met Ron Killings yesterday, he was a nice guy. I took this picture of him...

MrHankey.jpg

Reaction score
The place so nice they named it twice...new york,
WWE Signs Multi-Time World Champion

From wrestlingrevealed.com:
WrestlingRevealed.com has learned that WWE has signed a multi-time world champion to return.

This bit of news has caused quite a stir within the internet wrestling community. As always, fans are going crazy with their guesses. Some have wildly predicted that it could be Stone Cold Steve Austin or the Rock. Others are a bit more realistic by predicting that it’ll be Rob Van Dam.

Nice guesses, but chances are, the wrestler that will be revealed will be Ron “the Truthâ€￾ Killings. The former TNA World Heavyweight Champion has reportedly signed a contract to return to WWE.

I also checked Wikipedia on Killings page and it says:
Return to WWE
As of 1/10/08 World Wrestling Entertainment and Ron Killings have come to terms on an agreement on a WWE Contract.

Think its true?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

yes, obviously will be. rvd is too high to know what wwe is at the moment

the dark knight

another fucking thread about killings and his rumors...who else bets that another thread will be made after he OFFICIALLY gets added to a wwe roster?

hbkfan!

Reaction score
wow that would be cool. Harris and killings.

phantomgerald

^^^Maybe because they are actually better wrestlers than some of the people WWE puts on TV?

CenaMark54

^^^Maybe because they are actually better wrestlers than some of the people WWE puts on TV?

Then you won't like them so much when the WWE makes them wrestle a different style than what they are accustomed to.