KILLERS - Forum Halloween Event 2016

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
YNp2ZsG.png

- DO YOU LIKE HURTING OTHER FORUM MEMBERS? -

KILLERS is a game of decEption, very similar to the forum game MAFIA. In KILLERS, everyone is on a hit-list and everyone has a hit to make. Players will don the persona of a randomly selected Killer, each with the own different traits and minor tasks to perform from there they will be given a hit to make but before they can get murder happy they must deduce whom exactly they are hunting as they only have the persona's name and not the forum member's. Little do they know that among them is an undercover cop.

ROUND ONE:
KILLERS must fufill their character duties and try to uncover the undercover cop and their hit whilst also avoiding the gaze of their own personal hitman. Players will be forced to either vote or abstain on whom they think is the undercover cop.

ROUND TWO (NIGHT PERIOD):
One player is either voted as the cop and killed or no one is voted and the round ends.

During the night period, one random player will be given the oppurtunity to make a hit, should they pick the wrong target though their identity will be revealed in the proccess, the chosen player can choose to abstain from killing anyone.

Also choosing the night period, the cop can choose to arrest someone and put them out of play for the next round. The arrested player can still fufill their character duties but can not vote or make a hit during this time.

Repeat until either one KILLER is left or the COP arrests the last KILLER.

PERSONAS AND ROLES:

THE BEAR -
"I LOVE hurting people!" The Bear will never fail to make a hit and cannot be arrested by the cop but when making a hit has a 40% chance of "making a mess" and revealing himself to the other players.

THE COP -
"I'm not a Psychopath!" The Cop can arrest a KILLER for 24 hours at night. If The Cop dies whilst a player is under arrest, then that player is BAILED OUT and becomes the Undercover Cop. When a cop dies, the identies of all those he has arrested become revealed.

THE CHICKEN - "I'm so scared!" The Chicken has a 60% chance to successfully run away when targeted for a hit but also has a 40% chance to wuss out of making one.

THE HORSE - "I'm not a romantic girl!" The Horse can 'work her sociopath womanly charms' once per game to avoid certain death.

THE OWL - "I see through all of you liars!" - The Owl knows who The Cop is but can never be the one to make the hit on him.

THE PIG - "I'm not greedy, just ambitious!" The Pig can vote normally once and secretly vote again by notifying The Boss (myself), the only problem is that there are TWO PIGS and each one knows the others identity.

THE RAT - "I know who you are!" The Rat can sniff someone out during the night period and learn their identity HOWEVER if he sniffs out the one with the hit on him he will find he is too close for comfort and be swiftly eliminated.

THE SNAKE - "I don't bite, come closer!" The Snake has a 20% chance of killing anyone whom targets him for a hit or arrest.

THE TIGER - "I follow the rest of the pack!" - The Tiger can only vote for someone whom has already been voted for. During the night phase, The Tiger can choose to rest with another Persona, meaning if The Tiger was selected to be hit they escape death but if the Persona they rest with is selected, they will die in that Persona's place.

BASIC RULES:

1 -
I expect everyone to talk at least once a round, three rounds of activity means instant elimination.

2 - If you make a successful hit you will be given another the next round.

3 - Deceased characters cannot participate after dying, they must not advise or help alive players.

4 - You cannot change your vote once it is made.

5 - Being a sour sport is largely frowned upon. We might be Psychopaths but even we have a sense of honor.

6 - Anyone caught breaking these rules will be swiftly executed.

PRIZES:

1st Place (The Survivor) - $1500 Forum Cash, Custom Username Colour (2 weeks) & Competition Winner Award Badge.

2st Place (Most hits made) - $750 Forum Cash

PARTICIPANTS (10 Spots available):

1. @Drag
2. @SmackChat-Luke
3. @Indy
4. @The ReagMaster
5. @Shadow
6. @Roadster
7. @Trevor~
8. @RedDwarfTechy
9. @TheFrostyBlur
10. @AfricanScatMahn

ALIVE LIST

KO9UXx1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Solid Snake

Drag

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Yeah sure sign me up

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
uhuh sign me up big boyo

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
(I'm not joining but....) I want to know when it starts. I am interested to see how this works/pans out. So tag me Turtle man when you get the last person to join and it begins.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
Qn5PmzO.png

"MY FRIENDS THERE IS A COP AMONG YOU!"

You have all been given your persona's and targets through either Skype or PM's. But there is a narc among you and I want his head on a stick! You have 12 hours to try to deduce and decide whom among you is said narc and vote for their death or you can abstain, allowing him to arrest one of you for 12 hours during the night phase. Just remember there is a target on your back AT ALL TIMES and some of you are more skilled in the art of killing than others and some of you are more skilled in the art of deception than others. Play safe, bring me a dead cop and...

HAPPY HUNTING!

ROUND ONE - DAY ONE BEGIN!

@Drag, @SmackChat-Luke, @Indy, @The ReagMaster, @Shadow, @Roadster, @Trevor~, @RedDwarfTechy, @TheFrostyBlur, @AfricanScatMahn. @Solid Snake (wanting to be informed on round begin)

Drag

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Well this is pretty much a shot in the dark for day 1. This is going to be interesting.