KIF's Sim League(Moved From VIP)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Can folks not on the site join the sim league?

• Yes

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • It's KIF thing let him decide

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Loser gets naked

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Can I be Pentagon Jr and Dr Britt Baker please Kif if possible, thanks buddy.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Fuck yeah, man. Things got fucked up with my sim shit havin' to get a new laptop but I'll make sure I'll involve ya soon.

Reactions: Carter

Carter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Fuck yeah, man. Things got fucked up with my sim shit havin' to get a new laptop but I'll make sure I'll involve ya soon.

Appreciate you letting me in.

Reactions: Kiffy Lube

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Coming soon - a new edition of The O Zone, with special guest Brian Knobs...

BK, OJ, LVE are watching the TV hyping up that segment in the typical wrestler way (i.e. pretty much side-on).

BK: "Who the hell makes ya those graphics, Jordan? They couldn't even spell my name right!"

OJ: "Come on, that isn't so bad. After all, Lacey is such a doll, and she can't spell her own name right."

LVE: pouts "Sure I can! L-A... S... E..."

Carter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Coming soon - a new edition of The O Zone, with special guest Brian Knobs...

BK, OJ, LVE are watching the TV hyping up that segment in the typical wrestler way (i.e. pretty much side-on).

BK: "Who the hell makes ya those graphics, Jordan? They couldn't even spell my name right!"

OJ: "Come on, that isn't so bad. After all, Lacey is such a doll, and she can't spell her own name right."

LVE: pouts "Sure I can! L-A... S... E..."

Sky you're funny AF at times, espically when I saw you're drawing of the wwe cards it wasn't the drawing but the Scottish humor underneath mate had me n me ma in stitches as it's exactly how me grandma explained stuff.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
It's all good, I am gonna sim now, mostly to distract myself for a bit.

Reactions: TOP GUY TIME

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
*followin’ shows are dedicated to the late, great Brodie Lee. We miss ya man. He'll be the first inductee into the KSL HOF easily based off on the great run OMB had with him.*

Immortal Presents Halloween Havoc(season 5)
Live from the Frank Erwin Center in Austin, Texas

#1 Contendership for the Tag Team Titles: Cedric Alexander & Ricky Steamboat(Steph & Keith) v.s Stone Cold & The Rock(Moskillz)
Winners: Cedric Alexander & Ricky Steamboat after Alexander hit 3 consective Lumbar Checks on The Rock.(22:15) ****

Gentleman's Agreement for the Hardcore Title: Apollo Crews(Ingonious) v.s B.A.G.(Juice)(c)
Winner: B.A.G. after catchin’ Crews with a leg lace again and makin’ him tap out. They shake hands after the match but Crews looks a little disappointed in himself.(10:19) **1/2

Winner faces Hassan in the main event: Asuka(Grim) v.s Shelton Benjamin(Mitch)
Winner: Asuka by DQ when Benjamin choked out Asuka with a fishin’ rod.(12:49) ***1/2

Improteau Match: Eddie Kingston(OMB) v.s Pentagon Jr.(Carter)
Winner: Pentagon Jr. by DQ when both Kingston and Pentagon thought this match needed to get more violent but Pentagon was caught with a chair first.(18:34) ***3/4

IC Title Match: Dusty Rhodes(Father Blaze) v.s Lince Dorado(Ingonious)(c)
Winner: Lince Dorado after Dusty went for an elbow drop, Dorado was able to catch it and roll up Rhodes.(14:25) ***

4 Horseman Fallout?- Tag Team Title Match: Ric Flair & Mr. Perfect(Grim & Blaze) v.s Arn Anderson & Daniel Bryan(HoHo & Jimmy King)(c)
Winners: Ric Flair & Mr. Perfect after Bryan hit a Superplex on Flair, Flair was able to catch him in a small package upon landin’.(37:16) ****3/4

Team Impact Zone of Brian Knobbs, Orlando Jordan & Lacey Von Erich(Sky) v.s Kevin Owens, John Cena & Roddy Piper(Jimmy King & Father Blaze)
Winners: Team Impact Zone after Lacey hit Cena in the nuts and was able to sloppily roll him up.(14:36) **1/2

Immortal Title Match: Asuka(Grim) v.s Muhammad Hassan(Raidokken)(c)
Winner: Muhammad Hassan after Bookah behind the referee hit a Harlem Sidekick on Asuka, Hassan was able to follow up with a devestatin’ Piledriver.(21:53) ***

-I'll try to get the next show up here in a bit.​

Last edited:

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Iconic Presents Hell in a Cell(season 5)
Live from the Trump Plaza Convention Center(Boardwalk Hall) in Atlantic City, New Jersey

Winner of the Fall Gets The Title, Hell in a Cell for the World Title: AJ Lee & CM Punk(Smark) v.s Bully Ray & JBL(c)(EC)
Winner: CM Punk(& AJ Lee) after hittin’ a Pepsi Plunge off a ladder through two tables on Bully Ray.(34:10) ****1/2

Jeff Hardy(Sass) v.s Lance Storm w/Owen Hart(Mitch & HoHo)
Winner: Lance Storm by countout after superkickin’ Hardy off the stage onto the cement, Storm was able to make the 10 count.(13:31) ***

Women's Title Match: Toni Storm w/William Regal(Blaze & Mitch) v.s Carmella(EC)(c)
Winner: Carmella after mockingly hittin’ a Tower of London lariat on Storm with Regal watchin’.(16:34) ***¼

Louie Anderson is backstage with a microphone frantically lookin’ for Dungeon of Deezy. He finds an odd corridor and enters in. It’s like the Dungeon of Doom set but there is a lot of weird equipment around. Ropes and slings. Dungeon of Deezy show up a second later lookin’ to be havin’ too much fun. Louie starts askin’ them questions about why they wanted this interview and what the hell is this. They ignore all of this as they are too enamoured with each other. Loch Ness and The Yeti just ignore him as they are rubbin’ on Gonzalez’ fake muscles. It’s gettin’ rather sexual and Louie looks uncomfortable until The Yeti uses his toilet paper wraps to drag Louie into them. The screen goes to black as they leave the scene all together. We can hear Loch Ness mutterin’ sumthin’ about a horsey orgy as we get back to action.

6-Man Tag Team Titles Match: Ricochet, Roman Reigns & Cesaro(Pace, Mox Girl & Chris) v.s Green Light Elite…. And William Regal(Juice & Mitch)(c)
Winners: Green Light Elite & William Regal after Regal hit the Power of the Punch on Ricochet, Cody Rhodes hit the Crossrhodes.(16:52) ***3/4

30 Minute Ironman Match: Chad Gable(Ingonious) v.s Chris Candido(Chris)
First Fall: Chad Gable after settin’ for for a Chaos Theory, instead of hittin’ the German out of the corner, he gets a quick school boy roll up.(7:15)
Second Fall: Chris Candido after a top rope Powerbomb.(18:42)
Third Fall: Chris Candido after followin’ up his Powerbomb, he hit a Tiger Driver for another fall.(19:04)
Fourth Fall: Chad Gable after hittin’ the Chaos Theory this time.(26:18)
Fifth Fall: Chad Gable after lockin’ in the Ankle Lock, Candido tapped out with a minute hopin’ to be able to tie it, he wasn’t able to.(28:56)

Winner: Chad Gable, 3-2. *****

Jon Moxley(Mox Girl) v.s Tessa Blanchard(Smark)
Winner: Jon Moxley after Moxley hit 2 Paradigm Shifts onto the cement. He went back into the ring for a countout victory.(17:42) ***1/2

Before the main event, Jerry Seinfeld comes out and announces the problems between Archer and Ciampa have escalated to a level that needs to be resolved. Not only will this be a Hell in a Cell but the loser must leave KSL. He tries to look serious but it’s Jerry so the fans just laugh anyways but then realize it’s for real. Jerry does a dumbass jig and leaves the stage.

Loser Leaves KSL, Hell in a Cell for the US Title: Lance Archer(OMB) v.s Tommaso Ciampa(OMB)
Winner: Lance Archer after nailin’ Ciampa with the lead pipe that lead to a lot of this carnage, Archer follows it up with a Razor’s Edge Powerbomb onto the steel steps finally puttin’ away his former partner for good.(49:26) ****3/4​

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Green Light Elite x2 trios champions

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
KSL Presnts Survivor Series, 2 night event(season 5)
Live from the Mercedes SuperDome in New Orleans, Louisiana

Immortal Title Match: Asuka(Grim) v.s Shelton Benjamin(Mitch) v.s Muhammad Hassan(Raidokken)(c)

World Title Match:JBL(EC) v.s CM Punk(Smark)(c)

US Title Match: Chad Gable(Ingonious) v.s Lance Archer(OMB)(c)

IC Title Match: King Bookah(Raidokken) v.s Lince Dorado(Ingonious)(c)

Tag Team Titles Match: Cedric Alexander & Ricky Steamboat(Steph & Keith) v.s RIc Flair & Mr. Perfect(Grim & Blaze)(c)

6-Man Title Nudist Match: The Dungeon of Deezy v.s The Green Light Elite & WIlliam Regal(Juice & Mitch)(c)

Women's TItle Match: Britt Baker(Carter) v.s Carmella(EC)(c)

Buried Alive Match for the Non-Binary Title: Kevin Owens(Jimmy King) v.s Orlando Jordan(Sky)(c)

Hardcore Title Match: Pentagon Jr.(Carter) v.s Eddie Kingston(OMB) v.s Apollo Crews(Ingonious) v.s B.A.G.(Juice)​

-This is what I have so far for the next card. There will be more.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
So I'm gonna add a War Games, I might throw together a traditonal Survivor Series match as well but if anyone wants to be apart of War Games let it be known. Not sure where I should go with it this year with the 4 Horseman fallin' apart. Maybe the Un-Americans against Austin, Rock, Dusty Rhodes & Roddy Piper might work.

Last edited: