Kids.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
You know what I love? Walking in the park. (inb4 Who cares?)

You know what I hate? Idiot parents.

Imagine this scene as you are walking in the park.

Mom: Come on Jimmy, we have to go home!

Kid: But i wanna go to the swings!

Mom: No, Jimmy, we're going home.

K: BUT MOM!

M: NO!

K: I WANNA GO TO THE SWINGS!!! I WANAAA GO TO THE SWIIIIINGS!!! (cue the mucus, tears, and other bodily fluids that should stay inside) (inb4 Jimmy's rustled)

M: Ok, Jimmy, I will leave you here for the Boogie man to get you.

And then the mom pretends like she is leaving, so the kid follows her. But no, Jimmy the prick stays and plays at the swings, leaving the mom to come back and
a) Beg the kid to come home
b) Bribe him with candy
c) Stay at the swings in hopes that he tires soon.

And this is a classic case of a 4 year child outsmarting a 30 year old adult.
You wanna know why?
Because parents are shittier and shittier and kids are smarter and smarter

Stupid tricks like "The boogie man will get you" (inb4
75519d73e8d142d4711050b78c09cc56._.jpg
) or "You need to stay in the corner of shame!" won't work.

I feel that parents should beat their kid. Not beat them to deth, of course, but just a spank ought to teach that f*cker Jimmy that it is in fact, time to go home.

There is a problem, though. I think hitting your kids is illegal in a lot of places. And that is good, in case of abuse, but seriously though, some parents are afraid to hit their kid, and so their kid transforms into either

a) Spoiled little f*ck
b) Annoying little f*ck
c) Disrespectful little f*ck
d) All of the above

And in the later years, they could transform into something much worse. The whole life of people depends on how good a parent the Mom and Dad were.

Now, my mom beat me too, and I came out alright (inb4 she didn't beat you enough)

So, riddle me this, if the main difference between a good kid and a bad kid, is a little spank, is that so bad?

P.s. There are of course, good parents, that can educate their kids well without doing anything to them. Those, however, are rare.

inb4 Tl;dr.

tl;dr version: Beating your kid: Yes, or no?

TKK

Reaction score
That kid in the video would get a beating ....

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Just watched the video. I'd fucking stab that kid in the fucking face.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Small smack is fine. Just like it's fine to smack a dog. Obviously there are limitations and stuff, but this stuff shouldn't be illegal or frowned upon. Without a beating as a kid, you can turn out to be a spoiled little brat.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
If I had a kid and he/she was out of control I would back hand them like they were an adult. Kids don't know about respect now a days because they have parents who pussy foot around them.

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Small smack is fine. Just like it's fine to smack a dog. Obviously there are limitations and stuff, but this stuff shouldn't be illegal or frowned upon. Without a beating as a kid, you can turn out to be a spoiled little brat.

More like a SmackDOWN lol

If I had a kid and he/she was out of control I would back hand them like they were an adult. Kids don't know about respect now a days because they have parents who pussy foot around them.

Exactly. I'd let you beat my kids any day.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
More like a SmackDOWN lol

Exactly. I'd let you beat my kids any day.

I would let you tape me beating your kids so you can remind them every time they are bad... Make them watch it over and over again! :angry: :tough: :woo1:

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Kids are spanked here in the Philippines, so you can rarely see the out of the line. I got beaten when I don't do my homework and stuff. Some even let you kneel on a heap of rice, and that hurts, TRUST ME.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Kids are spanked here in the Philippines, so you can rarely see the out of the line. I got beaten when I don't do my homework and stuff. Some even let you kneel on a heap of rice, and that hurts, TRUST ME.

I heard about kneeling on rice. Ouch!

Reactions: Hannah Bee

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
They would have a bull's horn right in their asses If those kids live in spain