Kid o Mac

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Ok.. I already said why that says KIDoMAC.. Mike made that profile because his original photobucket profile uBTHCCREW(yes with the dumb cap's) was ALLL unorganized... So in his last day's with me in Miami, he created a knew one because at another forum he was about to get busted for plagiarizing. He decided to make a new one, but that was around the time I made Jericode. So I knew that would be an issue with us both, so I quickly got into the profile which he NEVER signs out of. And changed the password.. Now it's my profile.. I don't think you can change the name.. So I just use Jericode.. Ask WS.. I already explained it..

http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh152/uBTHCCREW/
His photobucket account.. I'm not sure if he stll uses it.. I doubt it since all of the pic's there are old, and done. He probably made a new one..
http://s291.photobucket.com/albums/ll310/KIDoMAC/
My photobucket account.. He never uploaded a thing for his ripping escapades.. So there it is man...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

there are few things we cant reveal in public. Just take it as that we gave him another chance after long time of arguments in the ban appeal and the staff section. dig? (famous style) :shifty:

Then explain that :n:

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I don't know why WS said that. But I will gladly do so in public for you BKB. I already did so through pm, but if WS said that because of my privacy. Then, I don't mind. I'd rather WS directly quote me from the ban appeal thread. I will save it in a my myspace, since I'm constantly moving from computer to computer, but if it's saved in my myspace then I can just copy, and paste, and shove it in anyone who accuses me of being KOM's(A certain Bicep especially) face.