Kid o Mac

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Yep, his once again relates to the member known as Diesel.

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll310/KIDoMAC/Untitled-1.jpg

That is the url of a poster he made for a GFX request. So if he isn't KOM, there are a hell of a lot of weird coincidences.

Because you didn't have the guts to do it yourself.

Toddy

Reaction score
WOW what an Idiot
Edit:
Atleast with TSS when he made a ALT and made GFX he made a new Photobucket

:(

Why? He insisted he wasn't KOM to us. Yet this seems to suggest otherwise.

Wrestling Station

there are few things we cant reveal in public. Just take it as that we gave him another chance after long time of arguments in the ban appeal and the staff section. dig? (famous style) :shifty:

K. I find it completely ridiculous that he insists that it isn't him to us then.

MikeRaw

He isn't kid o mac. They both posted pictures in the rea you thread while here, and they look different. Similar (so you can tell they are cousins) but different guys.

Famou$ 187

there are few things we cant reveal in public. Just take it as that we gave him another chance after long time of arguments in the ban appeal and the staff section. dig? (famous style) :shifty:
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Digggggggggggggggg?

He isn't kid o mac. They both posted pictures in the rea you thread while here, and they look different. Similar (so you can tell they are cousins) but different guys.
orlly?
Wrestling Station said: