Kid Krazy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
Singles App

Name: Kid Krazy

Nickname: The Loose Cannon Lunatic

Alignment (Face, Heel, or Tweener): Tweener

Hometown (Billed From): San Diego, California

Height: 5'10

Weight: 195

Sample Pic (Preferably a real wrestler):

vampiro_crop_340x234.jpg

Gimmick Description: Kid Krazy was born into a rough family. His father committed suicide when Krazy was only five years old. His mother remarried two years later in which her husband beat her. Kid Krazy watched his step dad beat his mother for a few years before he witnessed the man kill his own mother. She died when Krazy was only ten years old. His strict grandparents took him in but he was too wild for them and ended up in a boyhood home by the age of twelve. The kids at the boyhood home were huge fans of pro wrestling. They even built there own wrestling ring in the backyard. Kid Krazy used all the pain he had built up inside and inflicted it on his opponenets at only twelve years old. The boys ran a show every week and Krazy competed in it until he was seventeen. At 17, Kid Krazy went pro and has been wrestling for two years. At only 19, Kid Krazy has signed with ACW as he feels it is a fitting environment for his loose cannon attitude. Kid Krazy has been looked down upon because of his small stature for years but he is a gifted high flyer and an aggressive hardcore wrestler. He shows no remorce to anyone in the ring. He hates the world because of what happened to him as a child. Kid Krazy isn't scared of anything and will do anything to win a match. He doesn't care how small he is, he feels that he will climb to the top in ACW and show the roster what it means to be KRAZY!

Entrance Theme:

[video=youtube;-ULPhXumYfc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ULPhXumYfc[/video]

Entrance Description: All of the lights in the arena suddenly turn off as The Loose Cannon Lunatic rises up from under the entrance ramp. He looks to his left, then to his right. Kid Krazy spits red mist out of his mouth and as he does that, pyro explosives go off. He then walks down to ringside and circles around the ring one time before walking up the steel steps. He enters the ring and sits down in the corner as he waits for the match to begin.

In Ring Styles (Technician, High Flyer, Brawler, Hardcore, etc...): Hardcore, High Flyer, and brawler.

Top Ten Mosted Used Moves:
Moonsault
Rolling Thunder
Senton bomb from the top rope
Diamond Cutter
Suicide Dive to the outside
Tilt a whirl backbreaker
Drop Kick
Cross Body
Hurricanranna
Head Scissors Kick

Two Signature Moves:
Crippler Crossface
Shooting Star Press

Two Finishing Moves:
720 Splash
Krazy Kick (Super Kick)

Sample RP (Doesn't have to be long.):

The scene opens in a backyard in San Diego, California. There is a backyard ring set up with two teenage boys standing in the middle of the ring. There are about twenty people watching on. One of the boys looks to be a young Kid Krazy. You can tell the video is of cheap production but two announcers are speaking in the background.

Announcer One: Here you have it, folks. This match is the biggest match since the birth of the Backyard Wrestling Alliance, five years ago. It is the biggest event of the year, Blood Bash. This is your main event of the evening with Kid Krazy competiting in his last match here in BWA against his hand-picked opponenet, Cozmik.

A bell is rung and the two young men lock up in the middle of the Backyard Wrestling ring. Twenty teenagers watch on from the crowd. Cozmik grabs Kid Krazy's arm and twists it around. Cozmik whips him across the ring but Krazy comes back and ducks, avoiding a head shot. He then throws repeated strikes of his own.

All of a sudden the video is fast forwarded. It is then stopped in the middle of the match where Cozmik handcuffs Kid Krazy to the ropes and hits him repeatedly with chair shots to the head!

Announcer Two: Both men are bleeding and showing no remorce! Cozmik, this is enough! Just pin the man!

Cozmik continues hitting the BWA Legend, Kid Krazy in the temple. He hit him twenty or thirty times before he stops and takes the handcuffs off. Cozmik goes for the cover!

One...

Two...

Thr... NO!!! Kid Krazy lifts his shoulder up!

Announcer One: Holy Fuckin Shit! How the hell did Kid Krazy kick out from that!!!

The tape is then fast forwarded once again. It stops near the end of the match and plays again. Two tables are stacked on top of each other near the garage of the house in which the backyard is located. Cozmik and Kid Krazy are on top of the garage, striking one of another. They get close to the edge and Kid Krazy throws Cozmik off the garage, 20 feet down, crashing through the two tables!

Announcer Two: I have been here since day one and I have never seen a damn thing like this!

Kid Krazy climbs down from the garage and covers Cozmik for the pin and the win! One of the fans called 911and an ambulance shows up to tend to Cozmik. Krazy walks down to the ring and speaks to the fans.

Kid Krazy: You're going to have to bear with me because I can barely speak after having a match like this. All of you know, we started this backyard wrestling federation when I was twelve. I am now standing here at seventeen and the fed is still going strong. The match I just had was the last match in my BWA career. It was an emotional ride for five years but it is my time to move on. I have recently signed with a local independant company and I will be joining them and turning pro. If it wasn't for this fed and for all of you, the BWA Faithful, I wouldn't have made it to the pros. I still have a long ways to go but tonight is the end of my BWA career and the begining of a new long career. It saddens me that I have to leave all of you behind but life isn't easy and it is something I have to do. I just wanted to tell you all goodbye and wanted to make sure you all know that for seven years, I have given you all I had in this ring.

Krazy begins to cry as the fans chant "Thank You Krazy." The video is then stopped....

-------------------------------------------------------------------

We now go to a dark room where a television is set up and Kid Krazy is sitting on the floor. It appears as if he was watching BWA Blood Bash on video for two years ago. It was his last match in the fed and he appears to have a rather aggrevating expression on his face as he turns off the television set. Kid Krazy lights a candel so you can see him and he begins to speak.

Kid Krazy: Seven years ago, I started backyard wrestling. It's where it all began. It's where my craziness began. Fast forward five years and my backyard wrestling career is over. It is over because I made it pro and that is where I have been the last two years. You see there is only one problem. My last BWA match, that I just scimmed through... I gave it all I had... I took twenty five fuckin chair shots to the fuckin head... I threw that bitch off the top of a roof, God Dammit... But after the match, after the match, I became weak. For the first time in my life, I cried. I had never cried before so I didn't understand it. It sickens me to this day that I didn't shed a tear when my parents died, but I cried like a baby when I left BWA. It sickens me because I finally gave in. I did the one thing that I promised myself I would never do, I became emotional. I always told myself I had no emotion. That night, I became a liar. I lied to myself for years and I am extremely disappointed. I came to a breaking point, all because I was leaving what I had worked so hard on for five years. I can promise you one thing though, that was the only time in my nineteen year life, that I have cried, and I can promise you, I will never cry again. Kid Krazy shows no emotion. I don't think about the pain, I just release it on my opponenet. I have now signed with ACW and I will now release my built up aggression on the entire ACW roster. I was the best damn backyard wrestler and I will be the best damn ACW wrestler as well. I won't cry... ever again. I don't give a damn if you hang me on a cross and beat me with a flaming, barbed wire, two by four, I will show no emotion. I only cried one time in my life and I will always regret that because I want to show craziness and craziness only. I am here to show the world what kind of craziness the Loose Cannon Lunatic can let out. I will inflict all of the pain I have built up all these years, on my opponenets. Every man on the ACW roster put together, hasn't been through the Hell I have been through in nineteen years!

Kid Krazy begins to smile.

Kid Krazy: It makes me happy just thinking about the pain I will release on everyone in ACW. Who knows? Maybe my first opponenet, I will handcuff to the top rope, and hit them with twice as many chair shots to the head that Cozmik hit me with in my last BWA match. Or maybe... just maybe, I will tied my opponenet up to a barbed wire board and beat them with a pipe, until I get tired, and just light the damn thing on fire! You think I am stupid? No, I'm not stupid. I am just that damn crazy! I don't give a shit who you fuckin are, stay the hell out of my path, and you will be okay... But cross me and your ass is grass. I don't care if you're a jobber, the ACW World Heavyweight Champion, or the God Damn owner. Step in my way and you will be stepped over. Trust me, I will enjoy stepping over you... But unless you are half as sick as myself, you won't enjoy it. If you don't believe, just wait and find out for yourself when I make my debut next week...

Kid Krazy laughs evily as the scene ends.​