Kid Canada

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

03mnm

Reaction score
Who are the best tag team champions of the World

Simply on the current tag team champions who do you think is better the WWE tag team champions London & Kendrick or the NWA World tag champions LAX(Hernandez & Homicide). At first when London and Kendrick formed I didn’t like the idea but I have become a fan of the highfylers. Now I am a big LAX fan and think they are great for the whole tag team wrestling which has been slowly dieing. I was wondering though which of the two is better? And to add to the poll I thought it would be cool to add in the ROH tag team champions Christopher Daniels & Matt Sydal and the FIP Tag Team Champions the Briscoe Brothers.

v1-power

Reaction score
LAX one of the best tags of this time they are really a new age of tag and they are very good on the mic and with konnan with them they are very good

Soulpower

O love LAX, same with Daniels and Sydal (although they seem to be headed for a breakup) but I got to go with The Briscoes. The Briscoes are the best tag-team in wrestling period, with an incredible combination of high-flying, mat wrestling, stiff-hitting and a lot of double team moves you've never seen before... Don't be surprised to see them in the WWE one of these days.

xtremebadass

Daniels and Sydal, LAX is lacking because of Konnan being sick and all, BK and PL is loosing momentum fast, idk who the Briscoe Brothers are, and you forgot HBK and Cena, they aren't even in these guys' leagues

TS_Chip

Reaction score
hey u forgot the Hardy Boyz!
They may not be tag champs but are the best higtflyers in WWE!!!

03mnm

Reaction score
hey u forgot the Hardy Boyz!
They may not be tag champs but are the best higtflyers in WWE!!!

This may be of topic but Matt Hardy aint highflying anymore. I find him boring now on sd I hope the WWE can finally make the Hardy boys a permanent tag team.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
This may be of topic but Matt Hardy aint highflying anymore. I find him boring now on sd I hope the WWE can finally make the Hardy boys a permanent tag team.

Yea man Matt Hardys boring but your boy Sting is the most exciting guy ever anyway ima say Lax is best espacially now witout Konnan idk he annoys me.

03mnm

Reaction score
Yea man Matt Hardys boring but your boy Sting is the most exciting guy ever anyway ima say Lax is best espacially now witout Konnan idk he annoys me.

Sting is way more exciting than Matt Hardy. And I think Konnan is great he is amazing on the mic.

Wrestling Station

Voted for Christopher Daniels & Matt Sydal. They are extreme flyers.

tsm

Reaction score
london and kendrick