Khloe and Lamar Get their Own Show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cide

Reaction score
Ted DiBiase, Mr. Perfect and The Dynamite Kid.

syrger

Reaction score
Defenitly Owen he was such a great heel. I always loved bulldog, but I doubt if he could have been a good world champion.

Of course Hennig should have been Champ in the WWF.

Piper should have won the title from hogan back in the day.

And Ted DiBiase. In my Oppinion the Top Heel of the 80ies. He should have held the belt on several occasions to give more credit to his fued with Hogan.

Wrestling Station

Curt Henning
Rick Rude
British Bulldog
Owen Hart
Ted DiBiase
Arn Anderson
Razor Ramon (not a big title in WWE)
Boss Man (not a big title in WWE)

Nate 2

Reaction score
Ted DiBiase
Davey Boy Smith
Rowdy Roddy Piper
Owen Hart

speedo_bobby

Reaction score
Magnum TA.
The guy was being groomed to be a megastar in the NWA before the car crash that ended his career.
If he'd been the top guy (along with Flair), NWA/WCW history might have been completely different.
Steamboat might never have jumped back and had the classic feud with Flair, and guys like Sting and Luger might never had the same push as top babyfaces.

matt900

Reaction score
Mr. Perfect & British Bulldog - such a shame that they never had the chance to... RIP

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Rowdy Roddy Piper, was a victim of his time, definitly deserved to have at least one title run.

JeebusMcC

Reaction score
Mr. Perfect and Ted Dibiase are the only people I think should have won the title, although there a few, like Owen and Razor that maybe could have.

Reaction score
Roddy Piper is the biggest star in history who has never been world champion. Its all very well saying Rude and Perfect who are my two favourite wrestlers of all time. But the fact is they weren't main eventers. Where as Piper was.

againtotal

Reaction score
Ted Dibiase
Tully Blanchard (charisma and ring heat)
Owen Hart

Stop naming guys who were World Champions already. The AWA, NWA, WCW, WWF/E have all been World Title organizations. A fan with respect for history would know this. Everyone can say guys should have won a World belt in WWf or WCW, but if they already were a World Champion somewhere, that fact can't be negated by anyone. That is the 'Vince McMahon' revisionist mentality at work! And that has always been lame!

againtotal

Reaction score
Roddy Piper was a great heel, but he was as much or more Hollywood than Hogan! Also, he was very injury prone and defending the title on a regular basis would have made him look bad. It was fun seeing him win the Intercontinental belt, but that lasted two or three months. He was a great U.S. champ way back in the day! World champ? Probably good he didn't. Anyway, Piper's career was not based on titles but heat generation! His style was not good for World champ.

kinganarchy13

Reaction score
Owen, Piper, Dibiase definatly wouldve been. and Bulldog too, probably.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Mr. Perfect held the AWA World Title, and techinically DiBiase was champion when Andre sold him the belt. Guys who never held a World Title never held them because that would've ruined their reputation. RVD was bigger before he held not 1 but 2 World Titles!
Arn Anderson was probably the biggest star never to win one.