Khloe and Lamar Get their Own Show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Major Truth

Reaction score
Roddy Piper
Paul Orndorf
Ted DiBiase

In a different era where the "bad" guys didn't need a title to sustain their heat.

Zuzuman

Reaction score
Curt Hennig
British Bulldog
Owen Hart
Ted DiBiase

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
Owen
British Bulldog
Rowdy roddy piper
Mr. Perfect
and Kane since i dont cunt 1 day.

LogicalWMD

Reaction score
The most obvious non-World Champion who carried a federation was Roddy Piper. But it really doesn't matter, since "Hot Rod" didn't need the strap to be as or more over than Hogan, whom he beat twice in WCW. Remember the match between Piper and "Hollywood" Hogan billed as "Who the Real Icon Is"? Piper ended it with a sleeper.

Extreme917

Reaction score
Owen Hart
Mr. Perfect
Ted Dibiase
Razon Ramon

Kaedon

Reaction score
I would have liked to have seen

Mr. Perfect
Ted Dibiasie
Roddy Piper
Jake The Snake Roberts
Greg The Hammer Valentine
Arn Anderson

and since people are naming guys who have NO BUSINESS getting anywhere near a world title despite who they might know or who their family is, I will do the same.

Mark Jindrak
Dustin Runnels
Kama Mustafa
Dean Malenko
Perry Saturn
The Texas Tornado
The Goobledey Gooker

TheSteph

Reaction score
I agree with 'The Bad Guy' Razor Ramon not getting the proper push for the title

Kairi

Reaction score
source:
http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/khloe-kardashian-and-lamar-odom-get-a-spinoff-20103012

1293723715_khloe-lamar-290.jpg

Keeping up with Khloe Kardashian will soon be easier: A source says the star, 26, and her hubby, L.A. Laker Lamar Odom, 31, are set to start work on their long-rumored Newlyweds-type reality show.

"It shoots in the spring," says an insider. Another source says the series will have the vibe of Bravo's Bethenny Getting Married: "They're so cute, playing off one another."

However, viewers will be seeing less of a different member of the Kardashian clan. Though Scott Disick has told pals he and Kourtney Kardashian, 31, won't let son Mason appear on Kourtney & Kim Take New York (debuting on E! January 23) because he wants him to have a "normal" life, a source reveals the real reason: Disick, 27, demanded $5,000 an episode for the 12-month-old!

"E! offered $1,000, but he played hardball. E! was like, 'Are you out of your mind?'"
Says another, "He bungled negotiations, so you won't see Mason at all!"

My only thoughts on this are that Kris (the mom) is pimping her kids out to the fullest.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
You mean her kids are pimpin themselves to the fullest. They aren't that interested to have all these reality shows unless Kim K happens to be walking around in a thong every 2 seconds of it.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
I'm a fan of Keeping up with the Kardashians, so i'd no doubt end up watching it if this is going to air.