Kharma ready to return.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
There lies the problem. I read a report a few weeks ago that said they don't want to rush Beth vs Kharma, but there's nothing else to do with her. Kelly Kelly, AJ, Layla, Kaitlyn, Maxine, they're all expected to get destroyed. Nattie and Tamina would match up well, but neither one really gets the attention they deserve.

So at some point soon, I expect Beth to win the belt back, run through the divas again, and then Kharma comes back.

I agree. They will wait until Beth has the title again and then they will bring Kharma back. When Kharma does return I would put her right into a title feud with Beth, no point having her destroy people again because we have already seen that from her and we see that enough from other wrestlers on the roster.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
The ideal situation for me, is let Layla have the title for another month or so. Then have Beth get the title back, Layla cashes in her rematch at the following PPV and loses. The next night on Raw, Beth comes out and says she's beaten everyone in the Divas division and there's no more challengers, then Kharma's music hits. And she and Beth have a stare down and they go onto feud for the Divas title.

Reactions: 1 person

Sugarhill

Reaction score
The ideal situation for me, is let Layla have the title for another month or so. Then have Beth get the title back, Layla cashes in her rematch at the following PPV and loses. The next night on Raw, Beth comes out and says she's beaten everyone in the Divas division and there's no more challengers, then Kharma's music hits. And she and Beth have a stare down and they go onto feud for the Divas title.

I'd be happy with this, but I still want Natalia, of whom, I'm not even a fan, and Tamina smack dab in the middle of this. Those four look like they could compete with each other, so while you have this chance, utilize all of them in a chase for the title. Then group up all of the much smaller Divas together and give them something to do.