Kharma out?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

trilogy

Reaction score
Midway through last night's Eight-Diva Tag Team Match on Raw, Kharma's entrance music echoed, freezing her fellow Divas. As she slid into the ring, her eight fellow Divas lined up on the opposite side of the canvas. Kharma unexpectedly dropped to her knees and began crying.

F4WOnline.com reports that the angle was scripted to write her off television for the time being. She is expected to be sidelined for over nine months.

The reason for her removal from television has not been disclosed.

source: F4WOnline.com

nation

Reaction score
If she is pregnant, lmfao. What a dumb bitch.

Reaction score
Wait,what?

They finally, FINALLY give me a reason to watch the Divas and now it's getting flushed right down the shitter? I'm slightly sad and hope this isn't true.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
...this is disgusting. So for all the years of nonsensical garbage the E has buried into the Divas division, they have their most intriguing diva storyline, perhaps ever, go right down the shitter? How's that for karma!?

Holy fuck what an absolute embarrassment! Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse. And now there's no McCool to actually have some talent in the ring v_v. Looks like I'm definitely reserving diva matches for my shit-breaks... unless Michael Cole goes back to interrupting every match they have until they're no longer on TV.

Reaction score
awesome-kong-01.jpg

He be de pappy.

Rell

Reaction score
if This Guy and Steve Corino had a kid, it'd be him.

Reaction score
If it was an injury they would have disclosed the information, so she might be pregnant or is having some personal issues.

Either way, with Michelle gone and now Kharma you can wave bye bye to what was left of a tolerable Divas division.

Airfixx

Reaction score
What's all this crap about McCool being the only decent Diva?

Ok, so she can wrestle a decent match, but she's so fucking wooden when she talks.

Said in another thread (funnily enough, in relation to potential decent opponents for Kharma) Beth, Natty, Gail and Melina can all wrestle just fine.

As for Kharma herself, if they ever plan on using her again, having her break down in tears on TV is utterly fucking rediculous.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score

Exactly what you said...crap, false, bologna, "deep six".

As for Kharma herself, if they ever plan on using her again, having her break down in tears on TV is utterly fucking rediculous.

What was more ridiculous is using this random angle to write her off TV. Like Enzo said, at least it would be different. Kayfabe how are they going to explain THAT as her swan song? "She cried, there's no crying in WWE. We probably won't see her for a year. Now to Cena!"?

fuzzy

Reaction score
1st she kills'em one by one, then she crys for them? maybe it's a storyline where she just had no friends growing up, so this was the only she way knew how to make them be her friend...but then what's the point of her character being visious and very very scary? so i don't think that's a storyline they have for her. they could've really done something good with divas attacking her at once and she roars out through them like the monster that she's suppose to be but they decided to go with a little crying game.
too bad.

IMO, Kong was way better and more of a monster in tna then she has been in wwe. Can someone tell me why she always has her makeup nicely done when she comes out to the ring? when she came out on raw, she looked a lot more like a diva rather than a monster.
maybe this time off is a good thing, give 'em time to think of something better for her character.

Airfixx

Reaction score
@ HTK:

Meant both tbh, but all good....

If they'd thought about it for j-u-u-u-s-t a nano-second all they had to do was NOTHING.

To appear, send those kinds of waves through the division and then dissapear again without even having a match woulda just added to any potential return.

(Not quite the same, but in order to illustate what I mean... If Taker had debuted at SS90 and then dissapeared after that event, with the impact he'd have become almost 'mythical' over night... THEN imagine the impact of him making a suprise PPV return a year later or something!)

fuzzy

Reaction score
@ HTK:

Meant both tbh, but all good....

If they'd thought about it for j-u-u-u-s-t a nano-second all they had to do was NOTHING.

To appear, send those kinds of waves through the division and then dissapear again without even having a match woulda just added to any potential return.

(Not quite the same, but in order to illustate what I mean... If Taker had debuted at SS90 and then dissapeared after that event, with the impact he'd have become almost 'mythical' over night... THEN imagine the impact of him making a suprise PPV return a year later or something!)
AGREED.... btw luv the whole Taker thing idea. nice!

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Ok, so she can wrestle a decent match, but she's so fucking wooden when she talks.

Said in another thread (funnily enough, in relation to potential decent opponents for Kharma) Beth, Natty, Gail and Melina can all wrestle just fine.
Gail's rumored to be leaving in several months, and it's not like the WWE has ever let her wrestle in any of her stints with the company.

Natty and Beth can wrestle, sure, but has WWE done anything to add confidence to you in them ever getting another opportunity?

As far as Melina, I'll agree with you there, but once again, she just had one of the biggest returns and heel turns in recent memory for a diva and they ran her straight off of tv.

And since when was the standard for a diva to be able to talk? When was it the standard for any female in any organization? They're there to look good and/or wrestle... and there aren't many in the E who can wrestle, damn sure none of the few who can getting the opportunity.

Maybe I should have said McCool was the only one getting the opportunity to prove she can wrestle...

1st she kills'em one by one, then she crys for them? maybe it's a storyline where she just had no friends growing up, so this was the only she way knew how to make them be her friend...but then what's the point of her character being visious and very very scary? so i don't think that's a storyline they have for her. they could've really done something good with divas attacking her at once and she roars out through them like the monster that she's suppose to be but they decided to go with a little crying game.
too bad.

IMO, Kong was way better and more of a monster in tna then she has been in wwe. Can someone tell me why she always has her makeup nicely done when she comes out to the ring? when she came out on raw, she looked a lot more like a diva rather than a monster.
maybe this time off is a good thing, give 'em time to think of something better for her character.
Do you read ANYTHING? You're like a bot who selects certain lines of text to formulate a response. You're talking as though she could have wrestled, but obviously something happened (likely a pregnancy) where she couldn't do anything the other night and got written off. Stop with your mumbo-jumbo nonsense!

...god...

Reaction score
McCool was mediocre in the ring, pretty solid, much better than most of [shit] divas. But I don't know how anyone could deny the amazing chemistry McCool/Layla had on the mic, that shit was golden. They were FLAWLESS! Laycool 4 life.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
McCool was mediocre in the ring, pretty solid, much better than most of [shit] divas. But I don't know how anyone could deny the amazing chemistry McCool/Layla had on the mic, that shit was golden. They were FLAWLESS! Laycool 4 life.
Word, but don't forget that the WWE banned about 15 of her potential finishing moves because they were "too rough" even though they bring Kharma in and let her do the Implant Buster. McCool's very solid in the ring, she's one of the few cases where someone can say she was held back and it actually be substantiated.