Khali leaving, raw rating!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Ripper

Reaction score
How would it work if he opened a wrestling school, I read that they all belive it's real and that is why they love the WWE. If i worked for WWE i would stop it because they would lose viewers.

Qwake

hes only off for one month, ohhhhhhhh. why not longer. WWE should get another Indian, Sonjay Dutt!!! lol. a wrestling school could be good for them all.....

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^Sonjay Dutt doesn't reach the height requirement of WWE wrestlers. At least international ones.

I can't wait to see what Khali's school produces. I see a feud. Undertaker vs Khali's minions

HHHforever

Reaction score
hes only off for one month, ohhhhhhhh. why not longer. WWE should get another Indian, Sonjay Dutt!!! lol. a wrestling school could be good for them all.....

He's off IN one month not for 1 month. He could be gone for a long time, who knows...

Qwake

Quote:
- The USA Network won the cable “ratings battle” last week with Raw leading the network. The April 14th edition reached 4.55 million viewers with a 3.2 cable rating.

- I believe we touched on this last week, but MerieNews.com is reporting that The Great Khali will be taking a break from WWE at the end of this month. According to the news website, Khali will return to his home country of India to open a wrestling school for children in Mumbai. Khali is expected to be off for a month.

it says expected to be off for a month. and I hope hes off longer! lol