KFC Announces "Double Down" Sandwich >_>

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
http://indyposted.com/16150/kfc-announc ... andwiches/

How does KFC make sandwiches even better? They get rid of the pesky bread typically offered with sandwiches and instead they replace that bread with two pieces of chicken, that ladies and gentlemen is the “Double Down†the companies newest sandwich arriving April 12th.

The double down is simple, take a piece of fried or grilled chicken, throw some cheese in the middle and then throw another piece of fried or grilled chicken on top, then just wait 20 minutes and head to the emergency room.

Original recipe sandwiches will set you back 540 calories with 32g fat and 1380mg of sodium, while the grilled double down comes in at 460 calories, 23g fat and 1430mg of sodium.

I’m going to try the fried version and hopefully I’ll be back without any complications to write about the experience. [Consumerist]

Here’s the Double Down’s official information from the KFC website:

The new KFC Double Down sandwich is real and it’s coming April 12th! This one-of-a-kind sandwich features two thick and juicy boneless white meat chicken filets (Original Recipe® or Grilled), two pieces of bacon, two melted slices of Monterey Jack and pepper jack cheese and Colonel’s Sauce. This product is so meaty, there’s no room for a bun!

w00t

LKP

Reaction score
Looks and sounds lovely.

Reaction score
I've already bought my Zantac for this tasty sounding bastard.

*now waits for some nutritionist moral zealot to come in and condemn everyone who wants to eat this. Go eat some Tofu, hippies.*

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Original recipe sandwiches will set you back 540 calories with 32g fat and 1380mg of sodium, while the grilled double down comes in at 460 calories, 23g fat and 1430mg of sodium.

Damn the grilled is not much better than a fried

-TJ-

Reaction score
All the black people are going to kill each other to get at this. KFC hates black people. Poor MizMasta

Kizza

Reaction score
How fucking disgusting.

KFC is awful in every way.