Keyboard Warrior's Showcase

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LLCoolJoel

Reaction score
QuintonJackson.jpg

WWEEvolution.jpg

RandyOrtonnew.jpg

StoneColdSteveAustin.jpg

NickiMenaj.jpg

Goku.jpg

ECWONS.jpg

ForrestGriffin.jpg

ChuckLiddellGFX-1.jpg

TheTeflonDoncopy.jpg

WWEArmageddonPoster.jpg

What do you think?

Feedback is appreciated and wanted.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Only one I'm not a fan of is the ECW One Night Stand one. The One Night Stand seems to close together. Also not big on the text you chose for the Rampage one.

All the rest are pretty awesome. Especially the Orton one. I'd use that one myself when he becomes champ again.

LLCoolJoel

Reaction score
Thanks Phemonenal1 I appreciate the feed back and will work on suiting text to the pictures better.

I was really pleased with the Randy Orton/Viper one that is also me best option.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Just some advice with text, try and keep it simple most of the time. If you try and overcomplicate it or use too many text effects it can become a mess or, worst of all, hard to read. Overall, just keep practicing and look at some tutorials and you'll gradually improve.

My favourite of the lot is the Chuck Liddell piece, it has a bit more "style" to it.

LLCoolJoel

Reaction score
Just some advice with text, try and keep it simple most of the time. If you try and overcomplicate it or use too many text effects it can become a mess or, worst of all, hard to read. Overall, just keep practicing and look at some tutorials and you'll gradually improve.

My favourite of the lot is the Chuck Liddell piece, it has a bit more "style" to it.

Thank you Defiant for the feedback. I only have the stock fonts with maybe 1 or 2 that I have since downloaded. I might have to get some more because I notice that sometimes I am using the same text over and over again.

I personally like the Chuck one because of the broken ice effect behind him. That was one of my best.