• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kevin Patrick Set To Be Removed From SmackDown Commentary Team

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Nah, Jim Ross at times seems incredibly disinterested in what he sees in the ring, I cant imagine him calling a 2 hour show and not losing interest. I remember when he called a Wrestle Kingdom and he kept forgetting peoples names, and just didnt seem to care.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Cole I could see going into that sort of Hayes/Briscoe/Dunn role as one right HHH right hand men because I feel like backstage wise production commentary and just overall day to day stuff he do well with

Dale

Super Moderator
It's the right decision so it is what it is at the end of the day. Pretty sure he did/does MLS stuff so he'll be fine.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
yeah KP is a top guy for Apple TV's MLS coverage. he'll be fine.

He wasn't bad at the job but he was brought in cold to commentary and it wasn't a great fit. People new to commentary should start on Level UP/Main Event, then do NXT, then Raw/SD. Let them learn how to call WWE shows before putting them on flagship programming.

Crocker

I thought some of the Criticism he received online was unfair, there’s been far worse play by play guys over the years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk