• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kevin Patrick Set To Be Removed From SmackDown Commentary Team

Dale

Super Moderator
Meltzer: "Like I said, I'm not surprised. Corey Graves has been totally carrying the SmackDown announcing. I don't know who they'll bring in, could be Vic Joseph.

"Nick Khan likes to hire sports people, but the problem is, announcing sports and announcing wrestling are very different. Jimmy Smith did a good job, but that's because he announced real fights and tried to announce wrestling in a real fight way."​

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
I didn't mind KP, I liked Jimmy Smith too. In my perfect world papa h brings back Mauro but I don't see that happening

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Yeah but then NXT suffers. Surely there's someone out there. Maybe if they didn't fire Tom Phillips all the while back lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
The new bland white dude on main event is fine enough I think, he might do Level Up already so him doing NXT might work

Dale

Super Moderator
I don't think I could handle Mauro again to be honest. He was great for the time but he was too much, not to mention the crazy amount of references he would make that always went way over my head.

Tom Phillips was the best candidate though, he was inoffensive to the maximum (on TV at least.)

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
giphy.gif