Kevin Nash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
297994_10150406114238312_584298311_10490130_4671359_n.jpg

Saw this off a site...

Looks like Kevin Nash might not be signed to WWE for a few weeks, they could run the storyline. Or they could sign him to WWE and have him face Steiner.

What are your thoughts and do you think they'll allow Kevin Nash to wrestle in WWE?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I don't read anything into things put out by amateur hour until it happens. Look at the group that was promoting all those stars to wrestle in Africa only to have them all deny it.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Kevin Nash has a five year deal with WWE. The Legends deal allows him to work indies whilst also being used on television. Nothing new here, it is like how Lawler is allowed to wrestle on the indy circuit regularly whilst being on WWE television every week.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Championship Wrestling International announced Thursday that Kevin Nash has been pulled from their 2011 East Coast Invasion due to his obligations with WWE. The ten-day tour kicks off today in the eastern region of Canada.

“Wrestling fans, we regret to inform you that Kevin Nash will not be with us for the Invasion Tour of the Maritimes,” said Donnie Abrue, Head of Talent Relations.

“As most fans are aware, Kevin Nash recently returned to World Wrestling Entertainment. Nash has been under contract to WWE for several months and was free to work elsewhere as long as WWE wasn’t in need of his services at that time. Nash competed in the main event for CWI this past May without any issue.”

Called it.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Okay having sorted that out, lets talk about the serious business of how we think WWE are going to be using Nash in the coming months?
Do you see him returning to the ring and maybe wrestling CM Punk?
Will he become Alberto Del Rio's bodyguard as Troy suggested sunday night?
Will he be involved with HHH some how, either in a feud or along side him?

Yes there are a lot of questions and as of raw this week not many answers. As far as I am concerned Nash is well past it in-ring, and while I see maybe the value of a one off wrestlemania match, I don't see him coming back to compete full-time, and I certainly don't want to see him and Punk in a match, as that would be a waste of his CMP's talents and time, maybe a mini-feud as long as the two don't actually wrestle will be fine.

The bodyguard role for Del Rio might still happen, as they could reveal later on that Nash was on his payroll all along, and then maybe after he helps him retain the title at NOC or further down the line the truth can come out.

At this point I am thinking more along the line of a alliance with HHH, which might lead to the COO turning heel and later feuding with Punk or Cena.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Still sticking to my original thought that he is aligned with Stephanie or Vince and we are getting a corporation type storyline, in which Del Rio would be involved so sort of yes to the second one too. Don't want him to wrestle, hired muscle would work fine.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I really hope that he is working as a bodyguard/hired muscle. I don't want to see him wrestling ten minute matches because I don't even think that Punk would be able to pull out a good match with him. I wouldn't mind if he became Del Rio's bodyguard or even Stephanie's enforcer.