Kevin Nash Update - Still Negotiating New Deal With TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dre

Reaction score
ProWrestling.com said:
Daytona Beach News-Journal Online is reporting that Kevin Nash has still not agreed to terms on a new deal with TNA Wrestling as their is still a hang up on merchandise issues. Nash revealed to the publication that his current deal with TNA is up on October 10th and that he will not be on TNA television until a new agreement is reached.

Nash did confirm that he has had talks with WWE as he said, "I talked to Vince (McMahon)... He offered me a contract, but he wanted me to dye my hair."

Nash prefers the lighter TNA Wrestling schedule as opposed to that of WWE.

I would love to see Kevin Nash back in the WWE. I can see him possibly helping out the younger talent. Or having some matches and feuds with Randy Orton, Triple H, or Edge.

Moonlight Drive

:roflmao: @ Vince wanting Kev to dye his hair.

But I wouldn't let him go. WWE could easily get him over as a face, sell some merchandise and make a lot of money.

Although neither company really needs him, I'd rather see Big Daddy Cool in the Double Double E.

Kaedon

Reaction score
yeah but not resigning him would be bad for the company. He's a guy who will stand up and tell Vince Russo he's being a fucking moron

Evil Austin

I say TNA should hire him even though I want to see him in the WWE but for TNA's sake and reasons stated above TNA needs him for road agents helping the younger guys do their job and etc...And being a roll model standing up to Russo.

WWE has enough road agents for each brand ie Taker, HBK, Faarooq, HHH, Val Venus, Hacksaw Duggan, Hardcore Holly... they don't really need him backstage or in the ring.

J

Nash is awesome and I hope he stays with TNA. But he just needs to stay out of the ring if he does. I mean the guy is funny as hell. If he could have found a way to keep the X-Division skits going on that would have been awesome. I mean they were priceless.

Great One

Thank god, I was hoping Vince would tell him to dye his hair. I would love to see him back in the WWE with a manager role or in HBK's corner. Don't really think he can work in the ring much anymore.

Justice

Reaction score
People already know he's fully grey headed. no need to dye his hair. But hey it's whatever Nash wants to do

chessarmy

You can have him, Nash has done nothing in TNA except try and put Joe over. I hope he doesn't resign, I'd love to watch Bound For Glory without the fear of a Kevin Nash hobble in to ruin the show