Kevin Nash / Ultimate Warrior feud

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
VIDEO: Warrior Makes Counter Offer To Kevin Nash's Challenge
[video=youtube;yw2_JC1Hu5M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yw2_JC1Hu5M[/video]

Kevin Nash Responds
5uh7b9.png

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I don't really understand why Warrior gets so much hate on the internet at this state in his life. I've watched alot of his videos on that Youtube channel and the guy actually seems normal and very grounded despite how badly he's been shat on by the wrestling world.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
How can Ultimate Warrior say anything bad about HHH after what happened at Wrestlemania 12?

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Ultimate Warrior responds to Kevin Nash

Ultimate Warrior responded.

[video=youtube;yw2_JC1Hu5M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yw2_JC1Hu5M[/video]

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I was disappointed by this, he should of came harder at nash.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Already posted above Chriss. haha.

Warrior isn't any better than most others but I like him and he seems like a honest, smart guy with a lot of wisdom who speaks the truth and is happy with his life, he played his character well too back when he was wrestling. Kevin Nash is just being a sook and overreacts with things and when people are speaking the truth, he can dish it out whenever he wants all the time but then he gets mad when people give it back. I was expecting more from Warrior too, this video he made wasn't as good as his previous ones but it was still interesting to watch. Could Kevin Nas

Warrior: "I will never apologise to any man for simply speaking the truth" - I agree with that.
Warrior: "If you touch me........... different than you may fantasize about." - LMAO.

Deuce

Reaction score
Chris Masters, who considered Ultimate Warrior his favorite wrestler as a child, says he would like to see him face Kevin Nash in a mixed martial arts match.
"Id love to see warrior Vs. Nash mma style.How old are they again? Warrior practically needed a cain to get to the ring in Barcelona," he tweeted.

:lol: Masters favorite wrestler was Warrior. In all seriousness, I wouldn't want to see them fight, Nash would just beat the piss outta Warrior, it just doesn't look like a fight Warrior could win.