Kevin Nash Says NWO Will Reunite and Help CM Punk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
- Kevin Nash posted the following on Twitter, teasing an nWo return and claiming to have Punk's back…

"A lot of you wanted an NWO reunion, there will be one. As you know we only come in take over mode. Stay tuned!!!

Rock will never walk out of the Rumble with the belt we got Phil's back"
Source: http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/247919

Kevin Nash's Twitter: https://twitter.com/RealKevinNash

Think it's legit? I think CM Punk leading the NWO would be pretty awesome and would spice things up in the WWE.

Rell

Reaction score
bull of the sheet

I wish these old fuckers would get off twitter. It's pretty embarrassing, especially coming off Monday's 1000th show. Every insignificant wrestler who ever stepped foot in a WWF/E ring were confirming their status for the show as if anyone cared. I mean, seriously..

Former WCW Hardcore Champion Johnny "The Bull" Stamboli took to twitter earlier today, confirming that he isn't in town for tonight's RAW taping
heeh

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
lol even Kenny Dykstra teased being in St. Louis. These guys were probably backstage to chop it up with the guys though.

Reaction score
Punk and the nWo? No thanks. Punk can help create the definitive heel stable of his generation, no need to rehash something that's time has passed. It would be like having the Outsiders join the Horsemen back in 96, in which Nash and Hall were the hottest heels on the planet and the Horsemen were 10 years past relevancy, same situation here. Nash can still play an enforcer role though. I'd still much rather a New Blood-Millionaire's Club rehash that could really, really work instead.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
I'd love to see the NWO coming back. It can at least let me enjoy WWE as a comedy promotion like TNA in mid 2010 when EV2 were showing up. Not shake my head in disgust at it like TNA in early 2010 when Orlando Jordan was on TV.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Punk and the nWo? No thanks. Punk can help create the definitive heel stable of his generation, no need to rehash something that's time has passed. It would be like having the Outsiders join the Horsemen back in 96, in which Nash and Hall were the hottest heels on the planet and the Horsemen were 10 years past relevancy, same situation here. Nash can still play an enforcer role though. I'd still much rather a New Blood-Millionaire's Club rehash that could really, really work instead.

Not familiar. Tell me more! Tell me more!

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Kevin Nash has been talking reckless shit for the last 4 weeks on Twitter, lmfao. Don't take him serious.

Rell

Reaction score
Not familiar. Tell me more! Tell me more!

old WCW angle that put a group of younger guys (Kidman, Booker, Sanders, etc.) against a group of big named veterans (Luger, DDP, Flair, etc.)

it was pretty short lived. TNA attempted rehashing it with the Front line/Main Event Mafia angle, but nobody really cared.

Reaction score
old WCW angle that put a group of younger guys (Kidman, Booker, Sanders, etc.) against a group of big named veterans (Luger, DDP, Flair, etc.)

it was pretty short lived. TNA attempted rehashing it with the Front line/Main Event Mafia angle, but nobody really cared.

And it was starting to work, it really was. And then Jeff Jarrett happened. With the Main Event Mafia, it's not that no one cared, its that no one cares about...you know what, fuck it. I'm not going to take the obvious joke that is laden with truth. That fucking company.